I'm Sorry

At the WAYV studio. You couldn't believe you were actually in the WAYV studio. AND you hung out with WAYV. AND you saved one of their lives. Imagine all the people who wished to be in your position. You have to admit, you felt lucky but you also felt somewhat bad. But, who wouldn't take this chance? You just sat down and watched the boys goof around. Then you noticed that Winwin was walking somewhere else, holding his stomach. You couldn't help but stop him. "Uh..Winwin?" You said. He turns around, "Oh hey.." He replies. "Are you okay?" You asked, worried. He responds, "Just having a stomachache." It gets awkward for a little bit. Then you were about to say something but he says, "Well see ya.. I gotta go..to the bathroom." He scratches his head. And starts walking away. You talk a bit loud for him to hear you, "Hope you feel better!" He just waves at you with a little smile and leaves. You felt kind of disappointed that you didn't really get to ask him any questions about himself. But, his health is more important. You turn around and then you accidentally bump into someone. Xiaojun. "Ah..sorry." You apologize. And he just smiles and shakes his head. "It's fine. By the way, Winwin isn't that talkative with women he just meets. But, it's even more weird with you. Have you guys met before perhaps? Had a falling out maybe?" I shake my head. "Nope." Xiaojun goes into thought and then replies, "Well, whatever it is, I hope you guys get along! He's a really good person." You nod, "I hope so too.." Time skip. You were basically someone who seemed special to WAYV. Someone they wanted to hang out with a lot. You guys got closer. Even with Winwin. The company had noticed, but made an exception as long as there's no romance in between. After all, you saved Lucas' life, it was the least they could do to repay me. Yeah, it seems a lot of great things for you. But, you still had to worry about people assuming bad things about you and forming conflicts or dramas. You sometimes even tried to avoid hanging out with them too much. It worked a few times with some excuses. Then one day, you told them you were really sick that you couldn't hang out with them. You lied. You did it before, and you've managed to keep them from coming over to check on you, but this day was different. You were laying in bed, thinking about every thing. Then you hear someone knock at the door. "Who's that??" You hesitantly go to the door and answer it. "Hel-" Before you could even finish your sentence, you're embraced into a hug. You could hardly breathe. Then he let go of you. Lucas. You should've known. "I brought you some soup!" He exclaimed. "Ah..thanks." He was smiling so big then his smile turned to a frown. "To be honest..I missed you a lot." All you could say was, "Oh..I missed you too." But, he doesn't answer for a bit, instead, he just stares at you intensely. You were getting ready to talk but he stops you by putting his hand on your forehead and says, "You don't seem sick..You lied. You have any idea how worried I was!? Why would you lie!?" You were shocked at his reaction. You've never seen him this upset. Actually, I've never seen him as the type to ever get upset-as in mad. You just held your head down and said, "I'm sorry..." Then Lucas hugged you again. But, gently this time. It felt kind of weird. Then he let go and said, "I'm sorry I yelled..It's just..To be honest, I like you. More than a friend." You were half surprised and even blushed slightly. You didn't know what to say. Lucas realized what he did and apologized, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He laughs awkwardly, and then you respond to his confession by saying, "I'm sorry." He looks at you confused for a moment, then he thinks he knows. "You mean..You don't feel the same for me right? It's okay, I know you don't." You kind of looked at him surprised, "How'd you know?" He just shrugs, "I can just tell." He fake smiles. "Whoever you like, I hope they can make you happy. Anyways! I'm sure you had your reasons to lie. Really sorry I hugged you and yelled at you. I should get going now." At that, he gives you the soup and leaves before you could even say bye. You felt bad but, you had to be honest with him. I'm sorry..Lucas.