Something Seems Odd

~Days later after Winwin visited.~
You were deciding where you should go out to eat. Then you got a message from a childhood guy friend. You were surprised but not surprised. He usually did take a long time to reply to you or even check on you. His name was Roberto, well actually..it's just Robert. He had told you he was in South Korea and asked if you wanted to hang out at a restaurant. You agreed.
-Time skip-

You went to the specified restaurant which you chose

You went to the specified restaurant which you chose. This restaurant had very authentic and traditional Korean food. You loved trying traditional food. When you got there, you got a seat but he wasn't there yet. You told a waiter that you were waiting for a friend. You waited patiently for about 7 minutes. Then he finally arrived. You guys waved at each other and he sat in front of you. Both of you took your orders and you were the one who wanted to pay. You both exchanged normal conversations and he asked about your love life..Before you could tell him about it, you saw two familiar people come in the restaurant. Who were they? Well..It was the charming Yuta and the adorable yet tall Winwin. You thought Winwin saw you because he looked directly at you. He waved but then he looked at the person in front of you then put his hand down quick. He stared for a few seconds at your friend but then looked away. You didn't notice that your friend was trying to get your attention. You looked back at your friend and he asked, "You okay?" You nodded, "Yeah, just saw someone familiar." He just said oh, "A friend? If so, we should invite your friend over here." He looked behind him and asked, "Which one is it?" You were nervous. You didn't really feel like you should invite Winwin over, especially since he's with Yuta, whom you've never spoke to yet. But then as you were in thought you noticed someone was talking to you, but it wasn't Robert. You looked up to see Winwin and Yuta. Winwin had said hi. Robert was looking at you guys, then he asked, "Is that your friend? Like..is he really just your friend or are you guys dating?" You blushed hardcore at this but you didn't notice that Winwin did the same. He scratched at his head and then he said, "We're just friends.." Yuta was smirking, nobody noticed that though. Then Yuta suggests, "Let's all eat together." You immediately scooted over and Winwin had sat right next to you. Yuta sat by your friend. They ordered some food as well. You all kind of chatted with each other. But then Robert started giving you compliments about your looks..it felt awkward. They're just compliments though..right? You thought..But then it started escalating and he was saying, "I didn't you think you'd still be single. You're so amazing." When he was saying this, Winwin was really quiet and Robert would sort of smile. Which you didn't really notice him smiling because you were just trying to eat silently. Yuta was also smiling but then he spoke up and said, "Winwin, you're oddly quiet. And you're not touching your food. Is something bothering you?" Winwin looks up and slightly smiles and replies,"Ah it's nothing. I was just thinking about something.." He nervously laughs. Yuta still smirks and so does your friend. You saw them smirking this time. Why were they smirking? And why was Winwin so quiet? You were very confused. Then Yuta gets up and says, "Well, I should get going. Winwin, you don't mind staying right?" Winwin looked like he kind of didn't want to stay but he just replied, "Sure..I don't mind staying..I'll see you later." Yuta waves at you guys and y'all wave back. Then he's gone. It was even more quiet now. So awkward..then Robert decided to ask Winwin a question. "So, Winwin, do you have a girlfriend?" Winwin shakes his head, "No." Robert smirks slightly. All of you keep eating but then Robert spills his drink on the table and it spills all the way towards you, out of instinct, since you saw no napkin or anything, you moved towards Winwin, gripping onto him. You sighed in relief. Then looked at Robert and said, "Dummy!" You saw him smirking AGAIN. But even more than usual. Then you realized you were gripping onto Winwin, which he did nothing. He didn't even tell you to get off. You felt so awkward. Trying not to stutter you ask, "Can you uh..get up right quick?" He just nods slightly as you let go of him and he gets up. You get up too and before you could ask Robert to ask a waiter for a napkin, Robert already had one. "Here you go." He gave it to you, "Idiot.." You mumbled. You cleaned the mess. Then after that you put the napkin on the table. All three of us were pretty much done eating. You were about to pay but as you were putting your cash on the table, Winwin grabbed your hand and said, "Let me pay.." You blushed at this and he removed his hand and put his own money on the table. You put yours back in your wallet. You two didn't notice that Robert saw that and was smirking again. Then after paying, all of you walked out and when you guys got outside, Robert pats your head."Look at you, still so short but cute." Again..awkward..Then something worse happened, he started leaning in towards your face. Oh no. Heck no. Ew. You were kind of frozen. Your eyes wide open. As he got even more closer, to your very own surprise...Someone had yanked you away. Winwin. Robert noticed it by the sound. Then Winwin said, "You shouldn't do something like that to someone without their permission." He sounded so cold and serious. His hand was gripping onto your wrist. It seemed like he was..kind of mad..you were quite scared. You've never seen him like that. Robert kind of laughed it off and said, "Chill dude. I was only playing around. I wasn't actually going to do it. I was simply testing you." Winwin looked very surprised. Then he blushed. Robert chuckled to himself then said, "I should get going now, sorry, I can't stay any longer. See ya another time Y/N." He says and walks away. Now you're left with Winwin. It's not a bad thing, but..he makes you so nervous. The two of you just stand there silently for a few seconds. Then he asks, "Well, what do you want to do now?.." He says very softly. You loved hearing his voice like this. You wished you could hear it every single day in person. But you had to get out of those thoughts quick. You told him, "Hmm..I don't really know.." You smile awkwardly. Then something he does surprises you. He had put his hand on your head and said, "What your friend said was right." He smiles genuinely. He sounded so serious but in a sweet way too. You couldn't help but blush again. Then he removes his hand and says, "Let's go to this park I know. It's really pretty." Then he looks around and realizes..Yuta had left in the car without him. He then looks at you and asks, "You have your car here right?" You nodded. "Well since Yuta left with the car..umm..do you think?.." You just nod immediately. "Let's go." You lead him to your car and you both get in.
-Time Skip-