Do you have a boyfriend?

Y/N POV: Kun started to talk to me. The others minding their own business, but, Winwin, still in deep thought. Kun would ask me a few questions about what I do, job-wise. After awhile, I see Yangyang and Lucas come back. I move for Lucas. Yangyang smiles at me for some reason, I just smile back awkwardly. They both sat down then unexpectedly, Lucas asks me a question I wasn't expecting at all. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks. The other guys didn't really hear but Winwin, he had spilt his drink on the table, some of it getting on me. "I'm sorry Y/N.." He says. "Ah, it's okay." I respond. I can't help but think how cute he is. But, I immediately stop thinking that and clean up the mess on me and the table. Winwin helps clean, but he accidentally touches my hand. He quickly moves his hand away. "I'm sorry.. Again." I just nod a bit, letting him know it's alright. We got the spill all cleaned up. I turn back to Lucas, who seemed to be staring at Winwin. Winwin just stared back at him, they were both silent. I was confused. Then they turned away from eachother. Lucas turns to me and asks, "So, do you?" I thought he would've forgot about it, but I was wrong. I hesitantly answer, "No.." Lucas looked surprised. "Really? How is that possible? You're cute!" I was shook. Did he really just?-What the heck. I got kind of red.
Winwin's POV: As soon as I heard her say no. I was relieved for some reason. But, I have this feeling, Lucas is into her. When I was thinking that, I heard what Lucas responded with. My eyes widened and I choked on my saliva. Nothing too major, just one of those normal chokes. Y/N looks at me and asks, "Are you okay??" She looked worried?? I just nodded in response. She smiles a little, "Okay." She replies. Then she turns away.
Author POV: The guys realize what time it is. They all finish up and get ready to go. Lucas says, "Well, it was nice talking to you. We have to head back. I hope to see you again." Everybody starts saying bye to you and stuff, but then, Kun asks, "Would you like to come with us to see the studio? You saved Lucas' life, so I thought it'd be a better compensation." You were surprised by this, but you instinctively agree to it.