The accident

Days later after Kun's birthday. Your pov: My best friends, Makhya and Angel came to visit me. I was stoked and cried from how long it's been since we've seen each other in person. We gave each other hugs and everything. We hung out for awhile, had conversations about our lives. They kept nagging me about WAYV though. They'd ask me if any one of them had taken interest in me, specifically Winwin. As we were talking, I get a call. The caller ID said, "Ten". I answered and my friends gave me looks but stayed quiet. "Y/N? A-Are you busy?" He asked, sounding like he was going to cry or something. I replied, "Did something happen??" I was worried. He responded, "Yes..It's about Kun. H-He...got in a car accident. He has already been taken to the hospital..Can you come to the hospital with us?" I automatically agreed. "Of course." Then he says, "Okay, I'll send the hospital address." He hung up and then I got the address from him. My best friends asked what happened and I explained it. They looked worried and Makhya said, "We'll see you later then. Hope everything will be okay." Angel spoke up too, "Yeah, I hope so too. Call me or whatever if you need me." At that, we parted ways. Then I went to the hospital as quick as possible. Once I arrived, I saw the others waiting with apprehensive faces. I felt perturbed thinking about Kun. Winwin's pov: As I was in my deep thoughts I realized Y/N was here. I saw her with a concerned look. The others followed my gaze and called her over. She came to us and then after some talking, a doctor interrupts.  "You guys are with Kun right?" We all nodded. "Okay, well, I have bad news and good news." The doctor said. They waited anxiously. Then the doctor spoke again, "Good news, he's alive. Bad news..he may have some memory loss." I was relieved that he was alive, but, I was also worried about the memory loss. What if he forgot who we were? Then the doctor interrupted again, "But, you guys can come talk to him. Follow me please." We all followed. Eventually, we arrived at the room. We walked in hesitantly. You could tell everyone was on edge. We bowed and waved to Kun. All of us speaking to him one by one. Except for Y/N. She looked quite uneasy. Then Hendery urged her over to Kun. She walked in a delayed way towards him. She waves to him and asks, "Hey Kun..Do you remember me??" He stared at her for a few seconds without saying anything then said, "I'm sorry, I don't." She looks down and says, "Ah..i-it's okay.." She smiles weakly. Then she backs away as everyone else keeps talking to him. I couldn't help but feel worried about Y/N. She was forgotten, only her, why? I went to her instinctively and hugged her. I was a bit astounded when she hugged back. Y/N pov: I was really upset but at the same time, I couldn't blame Kun for his memory loss. I was glad Winwin gave me a hug. Although, it wasn't what I expected from him. After a bit, we stopped hugging. He asked, "Are you going to be okay today?" I nodded and he said, "Well, I'll take you home today." I was taken by surprise again. Is he really worried about me? I responded to him, "You don't need to, you should stay here with Kun. I'll see you later." I started walking away when all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned and looked to see that it was Winwin. He spoke up to me, "I don't want to leave you all alone like that. I'll take you home." He stared at me with such a serious look. All these things he's doing astonishes me. Winwin pulled me with him and I was forced to show him where my car was. We got in, but he made me sit in the passenger's seat and he was the driver. I felt very strained being alone with him. Not really a bad thing though. It was quiet majority of the ride. Then we arrived at my place and he told me to stay where I was. He got out of the car and shut the door. Then he went over to my side and opened my door for me. I got out and he shut the door for me too. We both went inside. Although, I was very curious on why he followed me inside. I decided to ask, "You want anything to drink?" He shook his head and said, "No. But I wanted to talk to you about something.." He scratched at his head and looked down a little. It is so adorable when he does that. I replied, "Well, what it is it?" He stayed quiet for a bit but eventually he spoke up and said, "The truth is I-" We were interrupted by a ringing sound. His phone was ringing. "Aish.." he mumbled and answered it. I waited for him to finish, then once he hung up he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll..tell you another time..maybe." Winwin leaves. I felt disappointed and alone. I was also very curious on what he needed to tell me. But I was quite exhausted and upset too, so I decided to go to sleep early.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Author: Sorry I haven't been writing for so long. I've been at Job Corps and the internet there was crappy. But I quit that place. Now staying home away from that hell. I regret going there, because it's even more overwhelming there than it is at regular school. But I'm not going to dive any deeper. Glad to be home and be able to focus on my stories more. Although, there may still be events that occur that will prevent me from writing. But this is life, as you get older, the busier you'll get. I'm an adult afterall. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my stories and please feel free to request things as well as, give me nice criticism.