The Confession

You couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of guilt towards Lucas. But, you just weren't into him that way. Someone else took your interest. After that day with Lucas, it was already the next day. You got up to get ready to go somewhere. Not with the boys, just alone. You felt like going to the arcade. You were all ready and went to the arcade. You played a lot of games for awhile, then you decided to leave. As you were leaving, someone said your name. "Y/N!" You looked around and finally noticed who it was. Yangyang. You decided to make a run for it, for the fun of it. Yangyang yelled at you and started to chase you. People started looking but, you didn't care as long as they didn't see your face. You kept running and running until you got to an alley way. There was a cafe, so, you went in there. Hopefully he wouldn't find you there. You went to look for a spot to sit at, then you noticed someone. They looked familiar. Was it..Winwin? He must have noticed you looking, but he just looked away after he looked at you. Well, at least he doesn't yell at me or anything in public. Then you realized you were trying to hide from Yangyang. You went into the girls restroom. Yangyang ran into the cafe and saw Winwin. He went up to him and asked, "Have you seen Y/N." Winwin noticed Yangyang breathing kind of hard. He figured maybe she's avoiding him so he said, "I didn't see her." Yangyang sighed. "Man, where did she go? Why'd she run? Gosh this girl." Winwin just sipped his coffee. Yangyang hung out there though. That's the problem. You weren't sure he was gone, you waited for 5 minutes. After those 5 minutes, you decided to leave now. Assuming he's gone. When you walked out you saw him and froze. You wanted to get away, but he saw you, and you couldn't move. He went up to you and said, "Y/N! Why'd you run away?" He pouted. You thought it was cute. But you pushed that thought out of the way. "I just thought it'd be funny." Winwin smiled a little to himself. You didn't notice because he was facing another direction. Yangyang just said, "Well, it was pretty fun. But, I really have to talk to you about something important." You were very curious about what it was. So, you let him talk to you. You guys sat down with Winwin. Winwin just minded his own business. Yangyang started to whisper, "So..About Lucas. Has he told you anything? Like...a confession of something?" The confession Lucas made? You thought. You replied quietly and hesitantly, "You mean..His confession about...liking me?" You tried to not let Winwin hear, but he did hear. He choked on his coffee after he heard that. "Y-You okay Winwin?" You felt your heart race a little, just by saying his stage name. And little did you know, his heart raced too when you said his name. He responded by saying, "Yeah I'm fine." He smiles a little. Yangyang interrupted and asked you, "So, according to how he acted when he got home from your place-" Winwin choked again. You looked at him, worried. "Are you sure you're okay?" He nodded and suddenly got up. "I'm gonna go.." He didn't look so happy for some reason. He paid for his coffee and headed out the door. You wanted to follow him, to see what was wrong. So, you got up and ran after him. Yangyang was just left there. "Aw man..Oh well." He said to himself. You eventually caught up with him and grabbed his arm to get his attention. "Winwin?" He looked at you, surprised. Then he looked around and grabbed your hand and started to run. You were surprised. Why is he running!? And he's holding my hand-Crap- Eventually he reached some place that didn't have much people. You were both breathing hard. Still holding hands. Your hand was sweaty and you realized it and was embarrassed. You wanted to let go, but couldn't. Then he spoke up, "You can't just go up to me casually like that in front of a lot of people.." You forgot about the people, because you were too worried about him. But, you weren't going to admit that. You just apologized, "I'm sorry.." He must've finally noticed you guys were holding hands, because he let go and scratched his head, "Ah sorry for..that." You guys felt awkward and embarrassed. Both of your hearts pounding rapidly. "Uh..so..Is there really nothing wrong with you?" You broke the awkward silence. He seemed to hesitate a little. "I'm fine. But, what happened with Lucas?" Winwin looked nervous and you replied, "Oh that..He came over..ended up confessing to me and I rejected him.." Winwin felt some relief after hearing that. His mind saying, Thank goodness. He smiled a little to himself. You noticed and thought about how cute it really was to see him smile. "What are you smiling about?" You asked. This question caught him off guard. He stopped smiling and just said, "Just remembering something.." He laughed a little, nervously. Then it got awkward again. "Well I should get going..See ya." You said. "Okay.." He replied. You walked off and then you felt someone grab your arm. You turned and noticed it was Winwin. "I'll take you home.." You shook your head, "No! It's fine. I don't want you to be seen around me too much..Since you're famous after all." Winwin looked disappointed and said, "You're right..It would be really odd to people for just me and you to be alone together.." He sighed. You felt kind of disappointed too, but you didn't want to cause any drama or conflict. "Well, see you and the others another time." You smiled at him and he smiled back. "Okay. Be safe." he responded genuinely. With that, you headed home. When you arrived home, you threw your shoes off and immediately went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack, then you went to your room and laid down lazily, whilst eating your snack. Today was a crazy day. You thought. After you finished thinking and eating, you went to sleep.