Friendly Date

When I thought I'd get a day to just myself, I find Ten at my door. "Ten? What are you doing here?" I stared in surprise. "Let's go out somewhere. I have something to tell you." He says. "Okay but..as you see you came unannounced." I point at my pajamas. He laughs softly. "Yes I see, go get ready then, I'll wait." I let him wait inside as I go to change.
~Time Skip~
"Okay let's go." He says to me after I came out. Minutes later we arrive at a small restaurant. Not very crowded luckily. He paid for a table and we sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him, but he just replied, "Wait until we get our food." With a smile plastered on his face. We ordered our food and drinks and waited. Ten just told me funny things that happened. Then eventually our food arrived. "Omg this looks so bomb." I say with my eyes wide. Ten chuckles and says, "Yeah. But let's talk about what I wanted to tell you." I felt a little tense. What is he going to tell me? I thought. I drank, waiting in anticipation. Then he spoke up, "So about that little party we had. I hope you didn't think I liked you. It was a part of my plan." "Plan?? For what?" I asked. I was eager to know. "Well, I had an original plan, which was me hoping you'd get stuck with Winwin in the closet. But of course, that wasn't certain to happen. So when it turned out to be me, I came up with another plan. Which was to make...Winwin jealous." He smirks. "And I guess it worked." I was amazed. "Uhh.." That's all that came out of my mouth. He just smiles and says, "Bet you're confused. Well you see..I was just checking something..checking if my hunch was right." "What hunch?" I asked. "You didn't notice?" He says and shakes his head. "You'll find out later then." He stated then ate his food. I took that as he wasn't going to tell me much else so I just ate my food as well. I eventually said, "I gotta use the bathroom." Ten nodded at me and I went to the bathroom. I really needed to just relax myself. I calmed my nerves for awhile. Then when I felt relaxed finally, I went back to joining Ten. Quite a few minutes later, he finished but I didn't. I had to get one of those take out boxes. We left and I got dropped off at home. I was left questioning things. But I didn't want to think about it too much so I distracted myself with YouTube videos. I watched Gameplays and etcetera. Eventually time had flew by so fast. Then out of nowhere I got a text message. It said, "Hey it's me Winwin" Winwin? I thought. I was quite surprised but replied, "Oh hey" I got an immediate response saying, "Just wanted to see how you're doing." I felt my heart race a little and typed, "Ohh. Well I'm doing good. But how are you doing?" Again, an immediate response. "That's good..but same here. All good." I responded with, "Good good." I honestly suck at texting a lot. But think about it, texting an idol. Do you realize how hard that would be? Another message from him, "Yeah..well that's it. Hope you sleep well..talk another time." I just said good night back and that was it. End of conversation. I was drawn back into my deep thoughts again. Great. Now I'll be thinking about Winwin more..Ten had to leave me with all this overthinking. And then Winwin texts me..I sighed and laid down on my couch. Eventually passing out unexpectedly.