Sorry but, can you help me?

The next day you got a phone call. You were in the middle of eating breakfast. You checked the caller ID and it was Lucas. You kind of hesitated, but you answered. "Hello?" You said. Lucas responded, "Heyy! We're having a party today, you need to come! It's for Kun's birthday." You realized it really was his birthday. It's hard for you to remember all these birthdays. You agreed to it and hung up the call. You finished up your breakfast and got ready. You just wore whatever you felt comfortable wearing. After awhile, you got a call from Lucas, he told you that him and Ten were coming to get you. You waited for them for about 20 minutes and they eventually arrived. You got in the car and y'all headed to the party. Y'all arrived approximately around the same time it took for them to get you. You guys went inside a karaoke place. This was unexpected for you. You felt a little nervous the whole time, but imagine the amount of nervousness you'll feel once you guys start the party. You guys got set up, Kun wasn't there yet. Then eventually, everybody else had arrived with Kun. Everybody was wearing masks including you for safety. But, Kun had more than a mask on him, his eyes were covered by something so he couldn't see the surprise yet, while Yangyang and Hendery help him walk and stuff. Once everybody else was ready to surprise him, they uncovered his eyes and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUN MAMA!" Some little laughs in between. Kun then got attacked with hugs. Ten told you to join in on the attack, so, you did. "Guys! Okay okay! StoP. I can hardly breathe!" he laughs a little and so do the others as you guys stop hugging him. "Thanks guys." he says with a smile. Then Xiaojun pulls out a cake for him. "Make a wish." he says to Kun. Kun nods and closes his eyes in deep thought, then opens them and blows out the candles. Everybody yells a bunch of things and claps. Hendery yelling out, "You're turning much more into a grandma now! Congrats!" Kun glares at him and attacks him. Hendery screaming. You just chuckled at this and sat down. Then you look at the others and notice that Lucas was looking at you. You guys made eye contact but quickly disengaged from it. You got on your phone trying to find something to do on it. All of a sudden Kun comes and sits by you and says, "I'm glad you came." He smiled. You replied, "Of course I'd come." You smiled back at him. "You know?..I don't get how such a nice girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend. A guy would be lucky to have you.." He says gently as he scratches at his neck. You were quite surprised by what he said. Somewhere in the room, two people were watching you and him. "Isn't it cold?" he asks. You nod. And he then takes off a jacket he's wearing and gives it to you. "Oh..thank you." You take it and put it on. It felt really warm to you. Kun really is like a parent, but what he said before, sounded a bit weird. But, you tried to ignore it. You were dragged away from your thoughts as Kun interrupted them by asking, "Uh can I talk to you in private somewhere else??.." You were curious on what it could be about. Is it about Lucas? What is it? You nodded and you followed him somewhere nobody else was around. He stopped and looked around then turned to you. "There's something I wanted to tell you.." he sounded nervous, you can hear the nervousness in his voice. You started to get this feeling, like, maybe he likes you too..like Lucas. You waited. "To be honest I like-" He was interrupted by someone. It was Winwin. "Sorry but, can you help me?" He says to you. You instinctively nod and apologize to Kun. As Winwin grabs your hand and drags you elsewhere. He stops after knowing nobody is around and looks at you with this serious look. "You got two of my good friends crushing on you now." He sighs. You were just feeling awkward, not knowing what to say, him holding your hand didn't help you in any way. He didn't let go of your hand, and his grip was kind of hurting you but you didn't know how to mention it without being awkward. Why did he grab my hand again? Couldn't he have grabbed my arm instead? You thought to yourself. He just stared down at you intensely. Then you guys hear some girls approaching and he quickly pins you to the wall, hiding you and his face. The girls walk by and you can hear one of them whisper, "Awe look at them. A couple. Wish my boyfriend would do that to me.." They disappeared. And Winwin sighed in relief. "Gosh, that was close." he said. You could feel his breath on you, it made your heart race from all this. He quickly pulled away and apologized. "So..what did you need help with?" You asked. Winwin hesitated and said, "Nothing. Just thought you seemed uncomfortable with him..so I saved you." You were surprised. It was unexpected. But it made you feel a bit happy that you instinctively smiled. You didn't notice that Winwin saw you smiling. He mumbled, "Cute.." You weren't able to hear him. You guys decided to head back to the party. Meanwhile, Kun was a bit sad but he just acted his normal self for the rest of that day.
End of part 6-Update
Okay. As you guys may or may not know, Kun's birthday is the 1st of January. I can't wait tbh. But anyways, I don't know if I'll have as much time in the future since I'm going to go to Job Corps to get my GED and then study Culinary arts. Today is my last day going to school. I'm going to stay with my parents until I have to leave to Job Corps. Meanwhile, I made a deal with my parents where I would study geometry with them while I wait. Because I'm not really good at mathematics tbh, but, I was honestly hesitant about this, but, it is what's best for me. Also, I'll appreciate constructive criticism. And give me any ideas if you have any. I also accept some story requests. Get the word SOME. But, hope you guys have a good day or had a great day. Please look forward to my future stuff and support me. And feel free to message me, I'm open to new friends. Goodbye au revoir adios~