"hi, what is it?"

"I need body guards tomorrow, something unfortunate happened today." I answered immediately

"you're that mystery woman, aren't you?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry about that.."

"don't be. I'll respect your decision. If you're dating someone I'll be happy 'cause he's making you happy. But, dating a famous idol made me worry about you more." the formality in his voice was evident.

"I'm not dating him, dad. He's my ex and I just helped him to escaped those medias."i honestly answered.

" you won't help his if you're not concern about him, he's your ex? That ex? "

I held my laughter when he realized it so late.

" yeah, I dated him. Actually moonbin was the one who gave my number to him, until now, he's still shipping us. That jerk. "

A long silenced filled the air. I know moonbin gave him my number gahts why he texted me earlier. And I know dad likes moonbin for me, but moonbin and I treat each others as siblings.

"I won't stop you for loving someone, just don't hurt yourself again."

I decided to sleep after that call with dad. The next day, I prepared for work and there are huge men outside out condo, I think dad sent them to guard me as I told him.

"Yewon, you'll come with me in the office?" I asked when I saw her esting in the kitchen. She's still in her pajama.

She immediately shook her head. "I'm not planning to smashed myself when those media will run to you."

I laughed. "You said so, I'll go ahead." I bid her goodbye and bowed to the men in uniform.

They're 6 huge men. 2 in my sides, and 2 in front as well as behind me.

I braced myself when the lift touched the basement area. I took a deep btwgahe before walking out. The body guards spread their arm to protect me when reporters started to asked questions as soon as I got out from the lift. I covered my face when cameras flashed on me.

I managed to escape from them and drove to the cafe safely. I can feel those eyes staring at me when I walked inside my Cafe. I held my chin up, and walked confidently to get inside my office.

"is it true that she's dating jungkook?" I heard from one of the customers.

"well, she's successful business woman. They're lucky to have each other." the other one answered.

"Oh, yeah. I think she's more better and matured thinking than eunha."

I stopped in front of my office when one of my staffs handed my flowers. My brows furrowed whole looking at her.

"a delivery for you ma'am." she said and walked out.

I heard the other customers squealed when they saw me holding a flower. I looked at them with authority and looked for the card attached on the flower.

Have a good day. - JK

How can I have my good day with almost everyone we're talking about that issue. Tsk. I thought they're going to release a statement? Is it delayed? Tss. They should release it immediately so I could bring my peaceful life back.

I spent my whole morning in the office, I also ate my lunch without going out so I could avoid those eyes following me.

I was thinking if I could use this issue as my marketing startegy. Some of his fans will visit my Cafe, my sale will rise. But I'm not a suser so I did not consider that idea.