8

"come on!!"

Moonbin grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the water. I really hate being in the water or the sea because I can't swim!

My problems are piling up, mommy being lonely because dad just moved out and from the house, he times it when I am not there. Eunbi Jung messaging me every night that I should avoid jungkook because she has feelings for her, like I care? The incoming mid terms and I'm still stucked.

Who was born to be unfortunate? Eunbi Hwang.

"I'm gonna punch you if you'll let me go." I threatened him while I'm clinging on his arm.

"I won't! When did I ver let you go?" he asked in a serious tone. I don't know if there's another meaning of it, but.. Whatever.

The water is getting deep and I clung to his arm more. God, it's so cold!

Moonbin moved far away from me so I panicked and he just laughed. He held both of my hands.

"just let your body float." he said and i did but it kept on sinking.

"maybe you have problem." he pointed out.

"what?"

"your weight!" he laughed so I have to slap sea water on his face. This jerk.

I consciously  looked at my body and frowned. I'm not a fan of exercise and diet.

I just played with the water while he's swimming. We went to our cottage where our friends are and got change.

"jungkook!"

My brows rose up when I heard his name. It's been days since I've been avoiding him not because Eunbi jung said so.

I went out of the room to go where my friends are. I'm just wearing a sleeveless crop top and high waisted white shorts.

" you came!" I heard moonbin's voice.

"yeah, I'm not busy so I decided to come." he answered and shifted his gaze towards my direction.

I didn't say anything and just nod at him. He looked at me with his brows furrowed, maybe still confused why am I being distant to him.

The sun is setting so I decided to film and took a picture of it. Yerin, joy, eunseo and me took pictures on the shore, the boys were grilling meats, such as fish, pork and beefs. All is set when we got back in the cottage.

"sing a song!" yerin requested to the boys but they rejected it because we're eating.

"okay. Let's play, truth or dare outside." eunseo said and the boys agreed.

I just stayed silent and sat on the one of the log sorrounding the bonfire that they made. I put my hands together so I won't get cold.

"you have to answer honestly and do the dare, If not you'll get a punishment." joy made a rule

"what if I got dare to eat grapes? Can I say no?" I asked which is just a distraction because I want to interfere wiht their serious conversation about the rules.

"of course we won't do that!" yerin rolled her eyes and I just laughed.

The put a mini table beside the bonfire for the bottle. They even take alcohol and chips with them.

"okay! Yerin! Truth or dare?" moonbin asked

"dare, I hate truths."

I opened one potato chips and ate it, but I didn't drink. I don't want to get drunk.