22

"Ya.."

Iasonas held my face with his hand and kissed me on my cheeks. I smiled at him when he let go of me and I waved my hand before walking back to my hotel.

When I first got here, it weirded me out when they had to held and kissed my cheeks as a greeting, but I got used to it when I returned here in Santorini, Greece several times. I traveled a lot in 6 years. Yes, six years. Maybe I went to over 20 countries, Who would've thought that I won't be coming back to Korea? I'm the CEO of our company now, but I barely go home there. Dad let me travel where I want to, until I'm finally free.

I went inside my hotel. The hotel I was in was built into the side of the cliff, facing the overlooking sea. It is made of stone and tiles, the bathroom was small almost felt like carved.

After changing and taking a bath because I sweat a lot while roaming around with Iasonas. I met him when I came here for the first time and he's kind together with his family.

"you have to come back here, your childhood friend is getting married soon!" yewon said while wearing an apron facing the phone's camera.

Tss. Time flies really so fast, when I left Korea, he's single and I even asked him to marry me which is really embarrassing for me. And now, we're 30 years old and he's getting married. I felt like everyone around me has a traditions in their life, but because I spent my 4 years holding on from the past, I'm slowly transitioning.

"how about you? When are you getting married?" I asked her smirking.

She rolled her eyes and I just laughed at her.

"well, I'm not dating for the last 6 years, so... Don't ask me that question, you should ask yourself first." she responded that made me stop.

How should I say this? Is it possible that you can't move on from someone? That you still love him even though you're not seeing each other for 6 years? I'm missing him every moment, and thinking of him makes me wish that he's here traveling with me. But who am I kidding? He might be in a relationship now and busy with his profession.

"when I met him." I answered shortly and she just stared at me through the screen.

"what if you're late?"

I felt a sting inside my chest, by thinking of him with someone else, happy while I'm still broken, loving and missing him so much.

I slowly opened my eyes when I hear bells ringing and birds chirping outside my hotel. Another day. I took an bath and changed into yellow floral dress That's above my knees.

I'm just going out to take pictures, eat and buy souvenirs. Maybe gifts for my friends, especially to moonbin and his future wife. I've been to every corner of Oia, but I'm still amazed by the sceneries.

"Ya, Eunbi." one woman greeted me. Ya means hi in an informal way.

By traveling, I naturally adopted their cultures, learned their basic languages, and even discovered a country that poverty is really prevalent. Since I like photographies and learnd painting, I collected my photographs and paintings, and sell them online. The money I got from that online selling was donated to that country. There's that feeling that you've accomplished something, if you helped someone that really needs you.

"Eunbi!" a lady again called me so I have to stop walking and taking pictures to face her.

She's pointing somewhere but I couldn't see it because of the amount of people passing by in front of us.

"a tourist, he is lost. And.. And he's korean.. too." she's stuttering since she's not and English speaker.

"someone will help him, don't worry." I assured her. But the worry in her face didn't fade.