The noise from camera flashes faded, their footsteps can't be heard from here.

We both leaned on the wall while panting, catching out breathes. This happened before. But he's the one pulling me fast so I won't get late from my class, but the professor wasn't around. We ended up laughing that day, but tonight, I don't know if we could do it again.

"that's a hell of a run.." I said while panting.

I heard him chuckled but stopped immediately.

"how did you know that it was me?" he asked

I dropped my body on the floor so I could sit. Imagine running and pulling someone so fast wearing a formal clothes and a pair of heels.

"you're suspicious. Next time wear casual clothes."

He sat beside me and leaned his head on the wall. He removed his cap and hoodie. The sweat on forehesd can be seen. I didn't turn the lights on yet since I'm busy catching my own breathe.

"thank you.." he muttered

I just nodded. "You can't just go out, you're a famous celebrity now."

"I'm more worried about you. Those reporters has our photos. Aren't you worried about our fans feedbacks? You didn't have to do that."

The side of my lips rose before answering. "sorry, my body reacted to it automatically." I paused. "don't worry, they won't dig in because we won't see each other again, right? This is just an accident."

He was silent for a while. I can hear his heavy breathing.

"I regret---"

"please stop saying you regret something everytime- it's hurting me." I cut him off

"I didn't mean to say all of them that night. Alcohol got into me and-"

I cut him off again. "and it made you confident to tell those to me. It means you're hiding it and you don't have any plan to tell those things to me but because alcohol, you did."

"I'm sorry."

I hugged my knees but my head was still leaning on the wall. I don't know where he is sorry, is it because the last time, or what he did to me years ago?

"stop making me confuse. If you doesn't want to see me, let's not see each other. Let's ignore each other if it happens."

For the first time he moved and faced me while still sitting on the floor.

"let's start again.." he suddenly said

Start again from being what?

"let's hang out.." he added

As what? As friends? He used the word hang out so it means he wants us to be friends. He used to tell me he's not contented of us being friends. Everyhting has changed, Eunbi.

"you're a complicated person, jungkook. I am busy too. That's impossible." I answered and stood up.

I turned the lights on and faced him. He stood up from the floor too and picked up his cap.

"I can adjust to that. I mean it. I want to start again, if you want us to be friends, then let's start there." he's so persistent. I thought he hates it.

I rolled my eyes. "looks like the reporters were gone. You can go." I changed the topic.

He nodded and licked his lips. "yeah, good night. And thank you, see you." he said before walking out of our unit.

I let out a large amount of air and held my chest.

Friends? Psh.

As long as I want us to be more than that, our situation was different from before. We're both walking in the different direction. Having a relationship with him will be complicated and hard.

Love isn't meant to be easy. It'll put you to endless obstacles. But it's up to you if you'll keep going or stop because you're tired. Or before you could even start, you gave up because of how complicated it is.

Maybe, I'm the latter. In short, We're impossible. And that's better. I guess.

I sighed before opening my phoned when it beeped. I sat in my bed while removing my heels.

From:yewon

You're doomed.

Instagram acct. :

sinkookstories: short stories about sinkook