Spinning me in his arms, his lips crash against mine in a very sensual and wet kiss. A moan escapes me as I can taste a twinge of tequila on his tongue.

He sure knows what he's doing with it.

His hands grope the globes of my ass, drawing me into him until there's no space between us. When there's not an inch left, one hand moves from my ass to my neck, his fingers cradling the nape but his thumb pressing on my larynx.

"Sabes tan bien." You taste so good. He whispers against my lips, "I wonder what else on you tastes good."

As he says that, the elevator dings at ten, bringing a smile to my face, "Why don't you check for yourself?"

He gives a charming smirk before lifting me up into his arms, a squeal escapes me at the suddenness of it. His lips do nothing but render me useless, my arms wrapping around his shoulders to stabilize myself, even though he's already doing a pretty good job of it, his arms wrapped around my waist.

We move like animals in heat, me hiking my dress up and him carrying me into his hotel room. However, when we pull away, I can see it's much more than just a hotel room.

A beautiful view greets me - the sight of Valencia's nightly skyline twinkles through mystery man's floor to ceiling windows. This is more of a penthouse than a hotel room.

"How much did you pay for this?" I whisper sarcastically, not having a chance to completely admire it before he sets me down gently

"How much did you pay for this?" I whisper sarcastically, not having a chance to completely admire it before he sets me down gently. His chuckle reverberates through my body, making me shiver.

Without warning, his long fingers pull the straps of my dress down past my breasts, revealing my hard, pierced nipples. It was a twenty-first birthday present I got myself. He encloses his wet mouth around my nipple, pulling a mewl from within me.

With his talented tongue, he gives both of my breasts equal attention before kissing down my stomach, drawing my dress down in the process. It pools at my hips - revealing the flower tattoo right by my pelvis. He runs his tongue along the ink before kissing it.

Holy shit.

He releases his grip on my dress and trails his fingers down to my thighs. Seeing as he's already sucked all my energy from me with just his tongue, he lifts my left leg and puts it over his shoulder.

I'm thrown when his lips venture further into the depths of my inner thighs and he licks the material of my panties. I cast my gaze down to look at him, meeting his expressive eyes. He sends me a wink before delving deep into me, lapping at my soaked folds - my panties felt so thin to the point that they were practically ruined.

My head falls back as his tongue works wonders. If he can do this without directly touching me, what happens when he does?

My question is answered when he snaps the thread of my panties and tosses them to the side. I would've cared more if he didn't immediately latch his lips to my folds, earning a full body moan from me. My eyes flutter closed as he runs a hand up my body to grip my breast, twiddling my piercing between his gentle fingers.