More Than A Lesson.

En başından başla

W, B, Y: "...!?"

Y/n: (looked at Ruby.) "Don't get in my way?" (smirked and looked at her opponents.) "But if we win. I'll give you what you really want."

Ruby looked at Y/n with her eyes in the form of hearts. And her heart started to raise. She then looked at her and she smiled and nodded. Awaiting her hearts desires.

Weiss, Blake, & Yang gripped their weapons firmly and they got on guard as they looked at Y/n. But they were more concern for their leader. Ruby smiled as she spin her scythe and she held it firmly with her arms. But Y/n grabbed Tomoe and looked at her opponents as a menacing aura was coming out of her body. She then slowly smiled to her self.

 She then slowly smiled to her self

Y/n: (looked at Yang.) "Tell me Yang, what are you going to do?"

Yang: (cracked her knuckles.) "You manipulated my sister. So your going to pay."

Yang then slowly started to walk to Y/n, with both her arms clenched, and trembling. Weiss, & Blake remained away in the back.

Y/n: "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of crying and running away like a coward, you're coming right to me?" (noticed Yang's arms.) "You cant even control your fear, and jet you are still getting close, but that is commendable."

Yang: (annoyed.) "SHUT UP! I just can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

Y/n: (smirked.) "Oh ho! Then come as close as you like. I'll make it easy for you."

As Ruby remained in place Y/n started to slowly walk to Yang, with Tomoe in hand. As the class looked at what was going on the crowed was filled with dread, except for Y/n's friends. Who were looking with anticipations. Weiss, & Blake could fell something was wrong but they didn't move, as the air around them felt cold.

Meanwhile as Yang, & Y/n stood in front of each other, face to face. They remain silent awaiting for one of them to make the first move.

Y/n: "Tell me Yang. If you hate me, then I ask you. What reward will you get for trying to kill me?"

Yang didn't respond as she simply looked at her with anger starting to show by her eyes turning red. Y/n then tossed Tomoe up in the air as everything became silent. Every student looked at what was going to happen, and how it was going to end.

The silent then broke as Yang throw the first punch and she attack. Weiss, & Blake looked as Yang was going to land the first hit but as that happen. And object was lunched between Weiss, & Blake at great speed and hit the wall that was in the back. Both of them then looked at the object and as they looked they got surprised as they noticed that it was Yang. Yang then falls to the floor unconscious. Y/n then caught Tomoe as it fell from the air.

Weiss, & Blake simply looked in disbelief as they noticed one of the strongest teammates was on the floor. Blake out of anger quickly looked at Y/n, but as she did she was pushed back. As she fell far from Weiss she noticed that Ruby had her weapon aimed at her, and she noticed that she was shoot in the side of her stomach. As she then fell to the ground.