Chapter 39 - Aftermath of Sex

| Savanna |

Considering I hadn't had sex before, I definitely saw why people were almost addicted to it. I used to freak out when people would talk about how many times a week they'd had sex with their partners and I always thought they were crazy, but I honestly understood. If your partner was insanely hot and was well, Jason McCann, you'd be feeling the same way as me.

I stirred in my sleep as I let my eyes slowly open. I had forgotten how I had fallen asleep, but the feeling of being in Jason's arms was pretty familiar. I was turned on my side as he spooned me from behind, he was so warm and soft, I wanted to lie in his arms forever. But all good things had to come to an end. I looked over at the clock that sat on Jason's side table, closing my eyes in defeat and annoyance realising I had exactly 32 minutes to get out of Jason's apartment, back to my house to change, and then attend my class, one I could not miss.

I could feel his front pressed against my body, he held me close but loosely which I believed would make it easier for me to slip out of his arms without waking him up. I for some reason didn't want to face him, I was scared he was going to act like he always did, unbothered, and I didn't want to be embarrassed after telling him how I felt last night to then have him flip it all.

Although, he did tell me I belonged to him.

I slowly lifted his arm literally wriggling out from under him and then slowly squirming my way out of the bed with difficulty. I stopped at the edge his bed, finding my undergarments to quickly throw them on.

I stood up slowly, my legs felt numb and my bottom half ached; was this the aftermath of sex?

I winced a little as I took my first steps before I found my cycling shorts and my t shirt, pulling them on before picking up my shoes and sweatshirt from the ground.

I felt like a little rat scurrying around his bedroom in silence picking up my things to get outta here, I also felt hella dirty for just leaving in silence, like it was a one time hook up.

I looked back at him as reached for his door handle, he was sleeping peacefully but soon turned around, almost groaning in his sleep. I panicked thinking he was going to open his eyes or just feel that I was no longer in the bed but he looked to be fast asleep. I couldn't help but bite my lip as he threw the sheets off his top half, falling just below his waist but covering his crotch. His v line was prominent and although he was resting, his abs and muscles still stuck out on display and I almost wanted to relive last night again.

Jason was very good in bed, as you can imagine.

I shook my head out of my trance of just staring at him before I opened the door and rip toed out, closing it behind me in absolute silence. I walked down the wide hallway and found my exit, as I passed the long mirror I almost wanted to gag at the state of me.

Literal hot mess.

My hair was rough and messy and my neck was covered in hickeys. I looked down at my inner thigh, my eyes widening to see a literal hickey on my skin there too. There was no way I could have my parents catch me with these marks on my body as they most definitely thought I had crashed at Nancy's house after our argument.

Little did they know.

I unlocked the door, pulling on my shoes in the process before I left the penthouse and got in to the elevator. I threw on my sweatshirt as I waited patiently to leave and finally, the doors opened. I literally scurried past people walking out or in to the penthouse, dressed up in fancy outfits as they probably were super rich business men and women going to work and here I was, leaving Jason McCann's penthouse looking like a literal rat.