Chapter 16 - Caught

| Savanna |

The entire ride to the club I was filled with nerves, nerves of being caught, nerves of something potentially happening. I didn't think about it but I could be putting my friends at risk, everybody really, by showing up to the club when I was supposed to be staying away and really only going to college. As I stared in to nowhere, I felt Spencer shake me by grabbing my shoulder, "You okay?" She asked.

I nodded, "I'm just a little nervous, that's all" I told her truthfully.

"You don't need to feel nervous Sav, we got you, you're going to have fun and go home without anybody knowing you were ever gone, cool?" She reassured, smiling at me.

I sighed before nodding and giving her a smile, "Okay". Once Zara had parked her car, Spenc handed me the heels she had brought for me, "I can't believe you left Givenchy's at my house and forgot they were there" She stated as I pulled them on, laughing. They were nude coloured high heels, there were strings that wrapped around my ankle and little bit of my calf which honestly made my outfit look a whole lot more sexier.

Which was good.

"Ready to go?" Zara asked as she finished reapplying her lipgloss.

"Let's go!" Nance cheered before we all walked out of the car and up to the main entrance of the club. It was actually the best nightclub because the guard, Shawky, knew us and always let us in no question. He saw us before shaking his head, laughing, "Back again girls?" He asked as he stepped aside for us. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Nance joked as we clearly had been back sooner than forever.

"Enjoy your night girls, remember my rule though" He said as he let us through, we all nodded before thanking him and entering the club. His rule was that one of us had to stay sober enough to drive, we weren't allowed to all be black out drunk because that happened once and only once and let me tell you, it was a nightmare. We got lost, almost kidnapped by an Uber driver, and then almost killed by our parents who told us not to go out that night.

Shawky was not happy that night.

"This is liiiiiiiit!" Zara exclaimed as we walked through the club, past the masses of people dancing and enjoying their time. I couldn't lie, partying in general was just so much fun, clubbing too, but just the main point of partying was up there as being one of my favourite nights.

This nightclub was rather large, you could get lost in it so we made sure to hold hands as we walked past the people dancing to the back where the booths were.

"There they are!" Nance said in a loud voice so that we all could hear as she pointed over. I looked over to see boys sat at a bigger booth, there were bottles amongst bottles scattering the table and a huge pink helium balloon that said 'Birthday Princess" on it which made me laugh. There were a few girls there too that I recognised and they all each jumped up once seeing us, smiling and cheering. They approached us, we hugged and greeted each other like usual.

"Lookin hot Sav!" Ashley complimented as I smiled at her, "Thanks Ash, you already know you do too" I replied making her wink at me as she did a twirl. Ashley was a really nice girl, she was very confident and she knew she was pretty and embraced it which I found amazing; if I had her confidence I'd feel like I could conquer the literal world.

"Are y'all gonna kiss or do I gotta make you?" Dean shouted over at us as we were all just enjoying each other's company. We all looked over as I rolled my eyes, laughing at his explicit comment before we made our way over to them. Once again, we hugged and greeted everybody at the booth before we all squeezed in.

"Hey" Damon said to me as I sat next to him, the birthday boy.

"Hi" I laughed as he grinned at me. "Boys, is this my birthday surprise?" He asked the rest of his friends who all cheered and laughed. "No bitches, she's ours" Nance replied as she scooted in next to me before kissing my cheek making the boys cheer, yet again. "We can share" Damon continued, shrugging as we looked over at the lady who was now approaching us with masses of shot glasses on her tray.