...

You wake up rubbing your eyes and looking over at the pink hair beauty on your left side with his knees to his chest. You walk down to the kitchen and make some eggs while you sit down too eat them you hear foot steps behind you. You look up and see jimmy nly in his underwear hard; sliding something on the table.

"What now whore? Its fucking 7."

You pick up the item its cold and has a weird shape you grip it hard, you turn to look at it. Itd the gun from yesterday. You look up at jimmy confused raising your eyebrows.

"Fuck me."

You blush and quickly look down gazing at the gun turning it around feeling the tip in your palms. You chuckle looking back up at jimmy. Hes staring at you with a straight face and his arms are crossed.

"S- Seriously?"

"Im horny"

You check the time and it's a bit later then you thought your shrug and grab his waist pushing him to the couch in the other room. He smiles and spreads his legs looking up at you with his eyes sparkling. The room is too quiet for comfort a intense heavy feeling fills your body. You're not very sure about this. You rub his leg and he pulls your hand up too his cock making you rub at it. You smile and take his underwear off. Now he's fully nude his cock already hard. You impulsively rub the gun on his base making his leg twitch as he mumbles something like fuck me.

"Im gonna put this gun in you."

The noise of the gun getting cocked fills the room as jimmys once mumbling silenced. He looks up and shakes his head. To prepare him you stick a few fingers inside of him feeling his tight insides around your fingers. You feel yourself get hard as you thrust deeper and he groans. You put the tip of the gun inside of him and look at his face for any discomfort. You thrust the gun deeper and he breathes heavier. You lean forward and kiss his forehead. He grabs your wrists and pulls the gun out.

"I-I cant do this"

You gulp as he says that hugging him.

"J-just fuck me instead im desperate"

You nod unable to talk for some reason. You pull out your dick and thrust in. You both sigh in relief and groan. You thrust deeper and harder giving him light kisses on his visible collar bones. You hug him and pull out cumming over his thighs and he cums too. You put back on his underwear and lead him to the kitchen. You both eat lunch and get drunk not giving him any though. You get to a very serious topic about both of your life's. You get topic of talking about marriage.

"Im never marrying, man."

You chuckle as you put your head on your hand. You lied your thinking of marrying him right now and well fucking him of course your hazy drunk brain intrudes all your thoughts to dirty ones. You blush looking at his eyes.

"U-um well I wouldn't mind marrying y-you."

Jimmy stutters out looking down at the floor. Your eyes widen and you mutter I love you so he dosen't hear your confession to yourself.

"We can just say boyfriends.."

You close your mouth quickly not thinking of what you said. You look away blushing.

"B-boyfriends? Were boyfriends I just thought you'd never see me that way."

He brushes hair out of his eyes looking at you out of the corners of his eyes. He looks so damm pretty and fuckable.

"Of course! I love you!"

You gasp uncomfortable breathing loudly after you confess it. He gets up off of his chairs and walk over too you. You expect to get hit for saying something that stupid but instead he grabs your face and

Makes out with you harshly. You both sit there feeling each others bodys for a while longer then usual.

"I love you too." He smiles and you return his smile.

(I wrote this being hazy from my fucking meds uh Im still gonna write more idk what to write tho and im not sure what to finish this chapter with if u have any suggestions tell me i kinda wanna finish this chapter tbh...

Uh anyways sorry it sucks im so tired and lightheaded but I hope u enjoyed it.)