jimmy frickz u <3

You hear noises from your room, you go in and investigate qurious too all that banging was. You slide the door open and here a buzzing noise.

"Jimmy?-"

You stop and stare at the sight, jimmy on the floor with an electric toothbrush on his cock moving it up and down. He looks so good pleasuring himself you just stare at him. Untill it clicks in your head thats your toothbrush on jimmys dick you dont know how many times he masturbated with it, you gag a little thinking about it. You walk over to him in his little corner and lean your arm on the wall on top of him. You pull his soft hair a little and he yelps.

"A-AH Y/N WH-"

"Stop being a whore." You reply and roll your eyes stepping away from him.

"B-but wait im gonna cum, stay."

You laugh and sit down. He crawls over to you and fall backwards. He pins you down and pulls his cock too your lips,

"H-hey jimmy uhh what do you think you're doin-" You get off by jimmy holding you up and thrusting his cock in your mouth. You can feel him go down your throat as he tugs on your hair. Thank god he didn't fully put it in yet..he grabs the side of your head forcefully and thrust deeper and harder you gag as he hits the back of your throat. He pulls out and cums on your shirt which was your favorite one. You tug on the bottom of his dress as drool slowly ran down your mouth, he noticed and took his thumb and wiped it off. He kissed you and you kissed back harder trying to regain your once found dominance.

"Bastard.." you groan as you stand up balancing yourself on the cold wall.

"I've always wondered what your mouth felt like.." he giggles and looks at you. He backs away to a dresser pulling out underwear.

"Im still not done with you yet." He drags you to downstairs pinning you against the wall. You can feel your pants feel tight as you realise you love this, you love him being controlling over you way better then he is when he's under you pounding the soul out of him.

"Now.." he pushes you down so your at crotch level with him.

"You want me too suck you off again...?"

"N-. No dumbass im gonna fuck you."

"You can't fuck me, you wouldn't even be able to pin me down long enough ha!"

He grabs your neck and spits on you.

"I can see your hard"

"Your in a maid dress I cant take you seriously" your grin and look away forcing yourself to think of excuses to get out of this uncomfortable yet horribly erotic situation. You wipe his spit of with the back of your hand looking at him.

"Well..you haven't moved?"

"If your gonna do anything with me. At least take off the dress I only find it cute banging you in it whore."

"Awh name calling maybe i should call you the slut for a change."

"Oh yeah. Then do it."

"Okay slut."

You gasp and grab your pants feeling your cock through your tight pants trying to calm yourself down.

"Fuck never do that again." You lower your voice embarrassed.

He tilts your head up and bends you over the counter. You can hear his dress drop.

"Oh fuck-"

You mutter before he brutally slaps your ass, you moan loudly uncontrollably and leaves you both silent for 5 seconds. Jimmy then finds your button and takes off your pants. Leaving you in a underwear and t shirt.

"Wait...I forgot."

He pulls off your shirt and wears it.

"HEY"

"Shh shh baby~"

You shut up and he pulls off your belt and makes handcuffs with them on your hands.

"A-ah" you blush embarrassed trying to wiggle he then takes off your boxers and his and slams his cock deep into your body with no warning or hesitation. You scream as he keeps pumping into you faster and harder you wanna touch your dick but you can't. He trails his hands down your body to your twitching cock and plays with it. He giggles and you squirm more. He uses his other hand to hold your neck.

"Stay still or this will only take longer."

You nod and stop wiggling, he bites your stomach amd you clench on his cock.

"God..fuck this all feels so..ah ha good, your like a little flashlight heh."

He bops you on your nose before moaning and scratching your body. Tears drip down your eyes before you reach your climax. You choose not to say anything cause this is all embarrassing and that would only makes things worse. You gasp and grunt before cumming all over yourself.

"Slut." He says proudly before cumming into you. You can feel it fill you up and you hold back your moans.

"That was nice for a change." He pants pulling out falling onto the wall stroking his cock.

"I'm fucking you next and help me."

"Hmph fine but your so cute like this~" he giggles undoing the belt on your wrists and kisses your check. You sit up and look at him wiping away the tears and cum making sure he didn't rip open your poor insides.

"Your so mean to me~ I deserve this~" he gets back into the outfit and smiles.

"Yeah your right."

"Plus you liked it."

"No I didn't."

You both giggle and hug trying to forgot what just happened. You really do love this wack maid bastard.