Jenga <3

just read...

You walk up to jimmy with a box of jenga while he's making you two tea. You set the box down on the counter and sit down on a chair. "Hey dumbass." you say getting his attention as he whips around. You kinda regret it his ass looked nice but now he's facing you. 

"Yes?" He says, "Let's play some jenga hm baby?"

 He blushes at the name baby but he nods and walks over too the table about too start a sentence before he gets cut off from you putting his fingers over his lips. "Well if you lose i get to fuck you. With a gun too your head." You smile and his eyes widen you can see him gulp. "U-uh okay im good at jenga."

 He still seems scared even of hes so called "good" at it and you know your not gonna hurt him. "Okay then!" You grab his hand and the jenga set and go to the living room placing the box on the floor and sitting on the soft blue carpet. Jimmy is still standing and looking at you which is creepy. "Can i get my tea first and do you want any?" He asks and you say no as he goes into the kitchen and walks back with a tiny teacup with a gold brim and pink tulips painted on it. He sits down with his legs crossed and places the cup besides him. You take out the jenga blocks and silently build them up. "Now, let the games begin."

 You say as he goes first taking a top one off. You two keep going for about 20 minutes and argued off and on about the dumb blocks until its Jimmy's turn again. The tower is low and he takes one block off and he smiles until the whole thing collapses on his lap. His smile quickly turns into a frown and he looks up at you laughing nervously. "Look who lost~" you say mockingly. "I-I" he looks down and scratches his head breathing loudly. "Get up." You say in a stern tone, "No fucking way im not getting fucked with a..gun to my head!" He says gun hard and he covers his crotch with his dress its painfully obvious that he will love this.

 You throw a wooden brick at him and stand up, "I can tell your getting excited..and you did agree. Now didn't you."

 He looks away and mutters some curses and nods. You tell him to stay as you walk up stairs into your closet and pick out a small handgun. You walk back downstairs and surprisingly he hasn't moved. "Good boy" you say as you pick him up and put him on the couch.

 His whole entire face is red now and you take a look between his legs. You can see a outline of his hard dick in the dress. You chuckle and quickly shove the skirt part up. "Now let's have some fun." You kiss the top of his head and you can hear him gulp. You position yourself in front of him slowly removing his underwear and yours too. You put your dick next to his ass and slowly move the gun to his head he tried putting his hand up to stop you but you smacked them away and put the top of the gun to his head as his eyes followed your hand. You shove your dick quickly  inside of him and he grunts you place your other hand on his shoulder and you can feel his sweat. You keep going harder trying not too cum too quickly. Its all normal sex until you bit your lip trying to take in the pleasure like normally until he clenches around your dick as tight as possible he probably thought you were gonna shoot him but the only thing thats gonna be shooting is your cum. You scream and your hand starts shaking from the oragasom.

 "FUCK IM GONNA CUM MOVE YOUR HEAD!" You quickly move your too the other side of the couch. You dont know what you'd do if you would be the one too kill your boyfriend (er uh maid.)

 Your fingers start squeezing and you pull the trigger shooting the side of the couch. Jimmy screams and accidentally kicks you off and you cum all over his legs and yourself. You drop the gun as you seem his eyes tearing up. You quickly pull up your pants and sit next to him hugging him as tears roll down his cheeks. You feel so bad and you start crying yourself as you hold him tight trying to comfort him. "Baby baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean too scare im so glad your not hurt."

 You hug him and start crying into his shoulder making sure he can't see you. He pushes your head up and his hand moves too your cheek you get ready for him too harshly slap you which you deserve but instead he puts his hand on your cheek and kisses you. You can still hear him breathe and you take him too your bed laying him down. "Im sorry im so sorry."

 You say again and you finally get a idea to say your truly sorry. Hes in the perfect position too his legs are spread apart and hes leaning on the wooden headboard. He looks so hot all of a sudden and you smile before you go too his legs moving his underwear down and pushing away the skirt so you can see his face. He looks shocked as you put his mouth on his dick and start sucking licking the sides. You look up again and hes biting his lip slightly pulling on your hair. You keep going sucking on his cock all around him making sure too give him the most pleasure. He tugs your hair and shoves his head back moaning out as he cums into your mouth. You pull your head off of him as you can feel his cum in your throat and mouth swallowing it. A bit runs down your chin and he uses his finger too wipe it off. You loved that and you loved pleasuring him the day was fun but you still felt a bit of sorryness for scaring him. He kisses your cheeks and goes towards your ear. "That was hot please fuck me again like that tomorrow." He smirks and kisses and bites your neck. He leans back on the headboard his one leg over the other. You smirk at that and can't wait for tomorrow as you crawl next too him looking into his beautiful hazel eyes hugging him feeling his warmth.