FILLER UNTIL I POST THE OTHER CHAPTAH

This isn't the other chapter, ill post that later or something. But this is just jimmy x jimmy good shit. I hope you like it.

(Jimmy Pov)

You look in the mirror checking out your brand new outfit when something clicks in your head. Damm I look hot as fuck. You check your watch you have a hour until your next show. The rest of the band is put for pizza, so its just yourself. You rub your hands on your crotch and groan from how turned on you are, you reach for your belt biting your lip. You tak off the belt then proceed to take off your pants. You then slide your hands up to your tie and jacket taking them off slowly. You are now naked besides your underwear, you hook your thumbs on the elastic and pull them down your fully hard cock free for everyone's eyes. You close your eyes and touch yourself until you hear someone..."H-hello?" You stutter opening your eyes and tsking a few steps back. You bump into something and feel hands rubbing your shaking shoulders. "Hi baby" you gasp as it sounds like you, you're pushed on the floor abruptly and get whipped around. You look up too see another version of yourself also naked.Staring back at you. You try crawling away shaking your head. The other jimmy crawls onto of you holding his dick while your dick springs up again. "HAHA MOTHA FUVKA UR HARD" you blink. "YOUR HARD TOO" You both giggle before the room goes back to its silence. You then see him go down and grab your hips and push them on his lap "J-JAMES WAIT" "Yes james" he says smirking. You pet his spikes on his head and he smiles. He then pushes his small dick inside of you. He keeps thrusting and hes oddly good you shake your head in pleasure and relax your body.  The other jimmy on the other hand is groaning crazy. "AY IM GUNNA JIZZ" He pulls out and cums on your stomach. He stands up and walks over you and kisses your forehead. "Bye jimmy baby~" he giggles and walks back into your mirror. Once he does that you hear the band walk back in. You try and go up too your clothes but you hear the doorknob turn and lay back on the mirror in defeat. Steve walks in and slaps you. You cum. The end.

Background. I was talking to this sexy mf and I came to idea of writing jimmy selfcest but to send it too jimmy himself. So uh I did and I thought I'd post it since you whores are hungry for more content from yours truly~