angy and sad, WARNING SAD AND SINFUL IM SORRY

You take a sip of your drink, your drinking again it stings but its refreshing you cant help it, it's the only way too make you forget what happened in the past. Jimmy walks in his tight ass maid dress,
"Hey so I- your drinking again seriously you promised to stop." He says with a frown

"I'm sorry I cant help it-"

"You always say that you fucking liar!" He starts yelling and stomping his feet, being called a lair and getting yelled at sucks but by Jimmy saying those preicing words hurts...alot, you hate to admit it and never well but you truly love him and care about him but your a grown man right you shouldn't care especially for a twink like him that's what daddy always said..right?

"I'm sorry" you say with sadness in your voice

"Your not sorry you'll drink again tomorrow and yell at me hell maybe even hit me and I'm sick of it, im not your emotion toy! I might be a maid and you might "own me" and claim you saved me but you never did and never will!"
He snaps back the words cutting deeper into you and you too keep arguing about your problem until you cant handle it...

"YOU SHOULD GET A THEARIPST MAYBE THEY WILL HELP YOU AND IM JUST USELESS!!"

"YEAH YOU ARE USELESS AND I DONT NEED YOU I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU I HAVE BEEN LIVING WITHOUT YOU, YOU JUST MAKE ME MORE MISERABLE THEN I ALREADY AM SO DO ME A FAVOR AND FUCK OFF!"
You yell at him not stuttering at all thinking you mean but you dont and you'll never mean the things you say at him when your angry and drunk. You can see the tears slowly drifting down his eyes pouring on the collar of his shirt hes silent. He stomps over to the door stoping for a moment to catch his breath.

"YOU GONNA CRY AND GO OUT IN THAT PUSSY" You say grinding your teeth the regret building up inside of your messed up head

"Y-YEAH"

he says shaking, he opens the door and runs out over to who knows where he wont be long he'll come crawling back.

"LEAVE BITCH LEAVE I DONT CARE"

A few minutes pass you sit there taping your head on the arm of the couch waiting for him to come back. Fuck it you miss him you miss his dumb face and his small frame you need him back he saves you, you get off the counch and run to the door slamming it open you run out calling his name like a lost animal.

"JAMES JAMES BABY PLEASE I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT"

You start to loose hope,

"Maybe the dumbass did leave for good..."
A shiver crawls up your spine about what can happen to him you need to find him, he wont be too far, you stand up scanning around the dark area until you see some reddish pink hair flopping in a distance with some white on the dress.

"Holy shit I found him"
You ran as face as you can towards him as he sits on the curb crying his body shaking like a leaf just tears pouring down his face you feel so bad so miserable you cant believe you did, he looks up at you for a second.

"Y/n why are you here are you gonna beat me up give me a good spanking make me deep clean more shit!"
Hes obviously still angry you pick him up and carry him to your house trying to calm him. As soon as you walk in the door he fights his way free and runs into a corner like a dumbass, you pin him against the wall feeling his short breaths against your next. You too are so close the last time you were this close to him is when you too...yknow which was days ago, you grab him by the neck lifting him up to eye level being careful not to hurt him but to scare him.

"So you fucken ran away how am I gonna make you learn a lesson cunt"

"Please put me down you jack off"
His hands gripping your arms scratching at them with his short nails. You push him against a wall.