Chapter 9: Kidnapped

AN: here's chapter 9. Pretty sure you can tell what's gonna happen judging by the chapter name. Enjoy people.

Lila's POV:

Chuckling, I took off my wig and contacts and pointed my gun at Woods, "how did you know it was me?"

Woods shrugged, "just had a feeling," he smirked, "now why don't you put down your gun and we can have a chat, like civilised people."

"Nah, I don't think so," I cocked the gun, "this is for Jasmine and Jake and all the people who's live you've destroyed."

Woods sighed, "well, my dear, I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice."

"What do you-" suddenly, the room was filled with a noxious gas. My hand spasmed and I dropped the gun. I fell to my knees, clutching my throat and gagging, while tears filled my eyes.

Then everything went black.

Alessandro's POV:

We were still shocked at Xander's statement.

Amelia is Lila.
Our Princess.

God I'd missed her so much.
We all had.

And now, it turns out she was right under our noses.
I wanted to laugh at the irony.

Ash and his sister had tears of joy in their eyes. They were the closest to Lila- as jealous as that made me to admit.

"She's alive," Ash whispered.

"I could kill her!" Alex smiled, "God I missed her so much..."

My phone pinged a notification and I checked it was a FaceTime request from an unknown number.

"I didn't know you have FaceTime!" Axel raised an eyebrow.

"I don't," I frowned. Quickly, I went to my office and logged onto the computer and accepted the call.

I saw a dark haired girl pop up on the screen. Her head was down and she was tied to a chair.

"Look up," I heard a mans voice say, but she didn't obey, "I said, LOOK UP!" A hand pulled the girls chin up harshly.

It was Lila.

"Hey Aless," she smiled. Her face was littered with bruises and cuts.

"Lila," It took everything in me not to break down and sob. I heard my brothers enter the room and stand behind me.

"H- hey Boys," Lila smiled even wider, "This isn't exactly how I planned the reunion to go; but, hey, I'll take what I can get."

"Little Lila hadn't been eating," A man came on the screen. I recognised him as the same one from two years ago. That meant, he was Mr. X. I could feel the anger radiating of my brothers, directed at the screen.

"Shelia," Mr. X snapped his fingers, "tie the girl to the table. I want to show her exactly what happens to those who disobey us." A woman entered and did what he said.

Mr. X brushed a lock of hair from our sister's face and she bit his fingers. That's my sister, I thought proudly.

"Shelia, begin," Mr. X grinned and sat in a chair, watching the scene unfold like it was a play.

Sheila's purple eyes glinted with a sick satisfaction. She put on some surgical gloves and held a wicked looking knife. Carefully, she pulled up Lila's shirt so that her midriff was bare. I gasped. Ugly multicoloured bruises are littered on her skin. I wanted to kill the person who dared do this to her.

Shelia began slicing Lila's stomach. My sister gritted her teeth and tried not to cry but by the fourth slice, she couldn't stop the whimpers that escaped.

"Stop! Please stop!" Xander shoved me out of the way and looked at the screen, "Lila..."

Mr. X smirked and motioned for Shelia to stop, "Well, Lila? Will you eat?"

Lila looked at us. Her blue eyes were heavy with tears and she nodded in defeat. Someone appeared on the screen and began bandaging her cuts.

"Boys, give me the mafia and your sister shall be set free," Mr. X smiled, "or watch her die."

"DON'T DO IT, BOYS!" I heard Lila yell and heard the sound of a fist hitting skin.

The call ended.

End of chapter 9.

Hope you guys liked it!

Stay safe and thanks for reading!