Thank You.

When I first started this book, it was generally just a thing I could do so that I could explore different Au's and concepts with Dacre and his character's.

I never in a million year's would've thought that it would get this much love.

Over 4K reads.

I never expected that to happen to me.

I've always been told that I should give up writing. I have a tendency to use similar tropes or characters in my books and I'm told I'm not original.

I actually did stop writing for a year or so, my mental health just getting worse.

My school had gotten a new Headteacher and she changed a lot of things that caused me a lot of stress. Like moving form from 30 mins before 1st period to before last period.

My sister's were fine with it, they're always are with abrupt changes, but I freaked out. I always strived to have some control and order in my life. I had a mental schedule I memorized that I could follow blindfolded whilst walking backwards.

They joked about how I was a drama queen. My mom told me I was over reacting and that I should deal with it. They didn't understand that I needed a constant factor in my life to stay the same for me to stay sane.

Sudden changes derail me so much, no one will ever understand what I feel.

Sorry, I kinda waffled on a bit there.

I'm glad my book has gained lots of love.