trailer talk

Even though I'm writing a lot of gay one-shot's, I like writing the reader as a male, cause you don't really get many male celebrities paired with a male reader. What if I have dude readers? biological or trans? I want to give them something, so that they don't feel overwhelmed with having to pretend to be a female. Let's get on with the one-shot's shall we?

M/N laughed as Dacre approached him from behind. The curls of his wig tickling his neck as Dacre attacked his cheek with kisses and he looked at them both in the mirror, grinning as their eyes met through their reflection.

"God you're so fucking pretty" Dacre drawled, his accent strong as his lips shifted down the side of M/N's neck and his hands kept playing with the waistband of his awful 80's skinny jeans that cupped him in all the wrong places. M/N smirked as he bit his lip, still looking at Dacre's intense stare through the mirror and he'd playfully shove him off.

"We're literally shooting in five minutes, people can already see my dick in these god awfully tight jeans. I don't want them all knowing I've got a boner too"

Dacre laughed and he shifted his hand over to his crotch and gave it a teasing squeeze. "Hmm from the feel of it, you're already half-way there" He laughed again, M/N shoved him again, playfully punching his chest before his head fell onto it and stayed there, just breathing him in.

"You're lucky I love you, and that the cast know how gay we are for each other" He heard Dacre snort and he felt his lips press into his hair. "I love you too and I'm sorry, but you know how much I love it when you're in costume, you just look so cute"

M/N rolled his eyes and lifted his head, catching Dacre's lips with his own before pressing their foreheads together. "Yeah it might look cute, but it doesn't exactly fit cute. Honestly you'd think the fashion department would model me some bigger jeans considering my waistline is forever expanding by the minute"

Dacre snorted and rested his hand on M/N's belly, smoothing his palm over it and untucking his shirt and lifting it up to admire the little bump that had been growing for the past four months. "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten pregnant before we started the third season" M/N slapped his hand away and kissed him again, this time a little more aggressive than usual.

"Maybe you shouldn't knock up boys you've only been dating for six months"

Dacre held both his hands up and pulled a surprised face. "Hey, you're the one who told me not to wear condoms because and I quote 'I can't feel your lovely fat cock when it's wrapped up in rubber. Now fuck me raw daddy'"

M/N's cheeks burned red and this time, with full force, shoved Dacre hard in the chest and went to sit on the bed in his trailer. He glared up at Dacre even though he wasn't even really that embarrassed, the aussie playfully pushed him onto his back and lay beside him, pushing up M/N's shirt so that he could run his hand over his stomach again.

"Sorry, tell Bean I'm sorry too" M/N snorted at him and leaned in, gently kissing Dacre's lips and running his fingers through that stupid wig's curls. "Mmm, Bean accepts your apology, but momma might have to think about it" Dacre rolled his eyes and huffed a laugh, kissing him again and again until M/N was left breathless.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door which made them pull away from each other. Most of the cast and crew knew they were in a relationship now, but it was a natural response to shield themselves and pull away to avoid judgement or getting caught. M/N sat up and tucked his shirt back in, giving Dacre a small kiss before he climbed off the bed.

He opened the door and smiled when he saw Joe stood there, all dressed up in his costume too, holding two baseball bat's with nails. "Hey, they're wanting you two on set. Is everything okay?" He asked, voice gentle as he looked M/N up and down as if something bad had happened, he guessed he must have looked flustered.

"O-oh yeah, everything is fine. Dacre just thought it would be a good idea to mess around before filming. I put him in his place"

Just as he said that, Dacre appeared behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist making him gasp and elbow him. Joe laughed at them both while Dacre rested his head on M/N's shoulder. "We'll be right out Joe, loverboy here thinks he can resist me"

Joe rolled his eyes and shook his head at them, they were forever getting into trouble because they both couldn't control themselves. "Ten minutes, you think you can make that?" He playfully reprimanded, walking away from the trailer to make his own way up to the set.

"God you're such an attention whore" M/N muttered, kissing the side of Dacre's neck before he pulled away from him and walked down the steps from his trailer. "Honestly people are going to start thinking we're fucking before we go film a scene"

Dacre laughed and walked out after him, closing the door of the trailer and following him as they both started walking towards the filming location. "Most profound apologies your highness, but you know that you secretly like it" He gave his butt a smack, making M/N jump and stop to shove him.

"Enough! Before I sue you for sexual harassment!"

Laughter echoed through the trailer park before the two of them continued on their way towards the set.