twelve | pepsi cola

"are you sure you'll be okay?"

i asked the brunette that stood beside me as i stuffed my mustard colored backpack into my locker.

"yeah! but you better message me all the juicy details when you get home!"

i smiled at her, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, pulling it out and reading the message notification.

mom ❤️ : okay sweetie! be safe, love you! ❤️ xoxo

i had messaged my mom informing her that i would be staying for the game tonight with uraraka.

even though that wasn't technically a flat out lie i was staying for the game, just not with uraraka

closing my locker i decided to pop a random question for the girl, since she didn't really inform me about what had happened between her and that one iida guy.

"so,"

i started, feeling a bit awkward asking this type of question; even though we practically told each other everything!

well...almost everything.

"what's going on with you and that iida guy? i saw you were hitting it off with him at the party."

i nudged her arm with my elbow and a blush crept onto her cheeks.

"oh! um, i mean he has a girlfriend actually,"

he voice sounded a little sad and i felt bad for her. we leaned our backs against the set of lockers and the school was already clearing out ever since the final bell had rang.

"you know mei hatsume?"

"the girl who won in last year's science fair?"

surprisingly i knew that for some odd reason, but she was a science fanatic always creating things in chemistry and blowing up the room from mixing random chemicals together.

"yeah her, but i have my eye on someone else now."

uraraka was like hermoine granger from harry potter.

this intrigued me and i wanted to know more about my own best friend and her love life.

"and who is that?"

"well—you can't get mad! now that you're hanging out with shinsou now i felt as if he was up for grabs."

"why would i get mad? you can like whoever you want?"

a little sigh escaped past her bubblegum pink lips and i could tell she was holding back on me. it was quite funny and she mumbled out her response, afraid that i would possibly get enraged over her little crush.

"shoto."

my eyes went wide over the name that went past her lips.

"you're joking right?"

"no..."

the answer trailed off into the air and her face scrunched up as she said it too.