six | jealousy

WARNING—SLIGHTLY DRUNK IZUKU

| AFTER A COUPLE OF TRIPS TO THE KITCHEN LATER |

i stumbled through the bodies, trying to find my way through the crowds of people.

"woah! shit! i am so sorry man!"

then the most cliché thing happened, soon his drink spilt all over my shirt.

a low grumble escaped my lips.

just great!

"are you okay?"

no, you just spilt your fucking drink on me, how can i be okay?!

my head was pounding at this point at his voice and i became nauseated.

"m'looking for someone!"

yelling over the music only made the nauseous feeling worse.

"oh, who're you lookin' for?"

it took me a minute before a name went past my lips.

"k-kacchan."

"kacchan? i don't know anyone that goes by that name, but i know a katsuki."

i snapped my fingers at the name that he said, why did i say kacchan?

"y-yeah! katsuki, s-sorry."

"if your looking for katsuki, try the kitchen if not then you'll probably find him on the way there!"

i just came from the kitchen! now to backtrack my steps.

"m'kay, thanks!"

the guy gave a toothy smile, before i left he grabbed my wrist, holding me back.

"sorry for the whole drink thing. i can be clumsy sometimes."

"s'fine."

i had forgot alcohol had gotten on my shirt.

walking more into the living room there the blonde sat on the couch, making out with a girl that god knows who.

seeing this side of him made me have a certain feeling that burned in the pit of my stomach.

but what i did next i didn't expect to ever do in my whole life!

rage burned through me and before i knew it my hand that was wrapped around my red solo cup, poured its contents all over the girls head.

both of them parted ways in an instant, the girl full of shock as ice cubes rested on her head and lap.

"what the fuck?!"

you know when something traumatic happens in a movie at a party and the music stops, all eyes on you?

yeah, that's what happened.

"i-i am—"

the cup fell from my hand and onto the floor, running away from the scene i made my way up the wooden staircase where it was quieter.

why did i do that?!

i never expected to ever do that, especially to a random girl i don't even know!

where was uraraka?!

i groaned walking into a random room, not bothering to shut the door.

i sat on the bed, thinking about what all went down.

who was that girl anyways?

i know katsuki's ways, but actually seeing him be that way seemingly hurt me.

i know this is going to get out by the time monday rolls around, then the whole school will know.

i groaned flopping on my back, taking in the scent of the disheveled sheets.

it was a soothing scent of sandlewood with a hint of vanilla. i wanted to bathe in the scent ever so desperately.

i got up from the bed and looked around the room.

band posters covered the walls, a black drum set in the corner a long with a set of speakers.

a black bass guitar rested on the bed, the pick resting between the metal cords.

i ran my fingers along the glossy coat and towards the bottom rested an orange x.

i remember uraraka explaining how katsuki played the drums in music class, but since when did he also play guitar?

you would think trash littered the wooden floor, but surprisingly there wasn't.

minus the fact that there was a porn magazine on his bed, wrapped in the black comforter.

it felt wrong trespassing in his personal space, but at the same time it was interesting.

i just realized that i literally laid on his bed where he had sex with a dozen of girls!

the thought made me grimace.

i walked over to the drum set, running my hand over one of the cymbals.

"oi, who said you could come in here?"

i jumped at the voice, turning around quickly. my face instantly began to burn with embarrassment.

katsuki began walking towards me with a sort of scowl on his face.

that's it i am so dead! i might as well start digging my own grave!

"i-i am so sorry about what happened i don—"

"take off your shirt."

"w-what?"

he crossed his arms, looking at me annoyed.

"dumbass, your shirt, it has alcohol on it and my sister is passed out already in her room, so it looks like your staying here for the night,"

he took a shirt from his dresser and threw it at me.

"and your not sleeping in my bed with shit on ur clothes."

it was an ethical answer. the music downstairs had died down by now and people were already probably leaving.

"oh, okay."

katsuki wore a loose black tank top along with a pair of black ripped jeans and converse.

everything was dark colors with him. his room as well, the only source of color in his room would probably be his red lava lamp that rested on his nightstand and was probably overheating by now.

bracelets covered his wrists and the smell of his cologne made its way to my nose.

"you remember what i told you about staring, hm?"

i could hear the cockiness in his voice and the way he was teasing me.

he fed off the very thought, it was his motive if anything.

he's the type to push you to the edge until you finally just—

in mere milliseconds my lips met his, heatedly not caring who else's had been there before mine.

break

so...that happened lol

i hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!

also if there's any mistakes just know i reread over my chapters like once...so excuse the messy chapter if there's any mistakes lol.

thank you for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 7 →