five | bad habit

WARNING—SLIGHT UNDERAGED DRINKING

NOTE: IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE UNDERAGE DRINKING ( but being a teenager who hasn't snuck into their parents liquor cabinets ¯\_()_/¯ )

"oh come on! you'll be fine!"

uraraka was pulling on my arm, trying to drag me inside her house.

already there were a lot of people, anxiety ate at my stomach.

i've never been to an actual party, first time. i am hoping they have coke to drink, but of course that coke will be spiked with liquor.

also i really am not ready to see katsuki after the incidents that were pulled. surprisingly he hasn't messaged me—wait, why do i care?!

after being pulled into the house, music was blaring ( of course, not surprised at that ) and people crowded the room holding red solo cups.

"now, you made it to my front door AND inside the house! progress izu! now all you have to do is try a drink. there are cups on the counter in the kitchen i think your a big enough boy to go fix yourself a drink."

she gave me a smile before walking away, she walked away! what happened to watching out for me?!

she was walking over to iida ( part of the football team ).

i couldn't blame her, maybe love will blossom between the two.

i fit through the crowd, making my way towards the kitchen.

chills coursed through my body when my mind randomly decided to remember the incident between katsuki and i.

"are you okay?"

a monotoned voice came from the door.

i turned around quickly to the voice only to see a heterochromatic eyed boy.

shoto, captain of the football team. and there he stood in his leather-mans jacket.

"y-yeah! i'm fine, why wouldn't i be?"

i rubbed the back of my neck, why must i always have to be embarrassed when hot guys talk to me?!

did i just say hot?!

i mean he's hot, not saying he isn't! but like—

a small laugh came from the other boy as he made his way to the liters of soda bottles.

"your mumbling is cute, but you should really work on controlling what you say out loud."

shit, he heard me!

"sorry, bad habit of mine,"

i could feel my face heat up, groaning mentally i wanted to run out of the kitchen desperately to get away from the awkwardness.

he poured some root beer in his red solo cup, before leaning against the counter, looking at me.

well if this couldn't get anymore awkward!

"you don't drink?"

i asked, wanting to desperately face palm myself.

it just did get more awkward!

"no, i mean i would ask you the same question but by your appearance—"

"i drink!"

what?

"what?"

"i drink?"

it came out more of a question rather than a statement.

"oh, sorry for assuming it's just...you don't look like the type."

his eyes never left me, watching my every move.

"well, i am the type, don't just go judging people by their appearance."

i wanted to prove him wrong, so what did i do?

i may have grabbed myself a cup, filled it with ice, and poured some cola in it.

"the alcohol is right there."

he pointed at the multiple bottles of different liquor that rested by the cups.

which one do i even put in it?! there's so many!

"you know for someone who hasn't drank in their life, i would just stick to the soda."

the certain voice i became oh so familiar to rang through my ears, making me wince.

i huffed, ignoring both boy's commentary and opened a random liquor bottle, pouring a copious amount before slamming the glass bottle back on the counter top.

turning around shoto was just staring at me and katsuki had a smirk on his face.

"i'll prove y'all wrong!"

i stared at the dark colored liquid that rested in the red solo cup, fear washing over me.

it's just a drink, what's the worst that can happen?

i took a small sip from the cup. it was sweet, but with a large amount of tang.

it burned the back of my throat and i grimaced at the taste and feeling.

the taste of cola was hardly there, how much did i pour? it possibly couldn't had been a lot, could it?

you know when i said what's the worst thing that could happen? i would soon eat those words...

it gets spicy in the next chapter lol

sorry for any mistakes!

thank you for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰💕

Chapter 6 →