seven | collide

he's the type to push you to the edge until you finally just—

in mere milliseconds my lips met his, heatedly not caring who else's had been there before mine.

break

you know that gum that's like spicy cinnamon? that's exactly what he tasted like.

whether it was from the alcohol he drank or he just happened to pop a piece of gum into his mouth before hand.

my best guess would of been the alcohol.

my little hands desperately maneuvered around his body, eagerly to feel him up as if he were the last thing on earth i would be touching.

a strong hand firmly grabbed my face, thumb and index finger grabbing my jaw rather harshly disconnecting my lips from his.

when i looked up his tongue snaked out of his mouth, licking over his lips that were covered with my own saliva.

"slow the fuck down, do you not know how to fucking kiss?"

shit. i fucked it up!

never have i ever kissed anyone and here i thought i was doing a damn good job. i guess all those tutorials on youtube don't pay off after all.

a small tch noise came from his mouth and he leaned down back to where that addictive cinnamon scent rolled off his breath.

ever so desperately i wanted to taste it again, savior it some more.

"since this is your first kiss i'll spare you a tutorial, but,"

a small kiss was peppered on the corner of my mouth and the small gesture made my legs like jello.

"i better get something back in return."

we literally stood in the middle of his room until i felt him shuffle backwards towards his bed.

his hands grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him to where i was now straddling his lap on the end of his bed.

"h-how do i—"

a low chuckle came from him, now i felt embarrassed due to the fact that i was in such an intimate position with my best friend's brother! and to stack onto the list he was going to teach me how to kiss!

the question slowly evaporated into the air. hell, i didn't know what to do! all those youtube videos i had watched were step by step guides, so maybe i should start from the beginning.

Step 1 - get comfortable

i decided to wrap my arms around his neck. squeaking when i felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me in closer.

Step 2 - lean in

"just follow my lead and for fucks sake don't just shove your goddamn tongue down my throat."

I nodded, blushing fiercely and closed my eyes anxiously waiting for him to make a move.

when his lips met mine at first it was just a simple peck, but soon he started to move his mouth.

what do i do now?!

slowly opening my mouth i followed his lead, confused as to why he hadn't slipped his tongue inside.

i hadn't noticed my little gestures of grinding down onto his groin until a little groanish growl came from his throat.

he gripped my hips tighter and if i weren't mistaken he as well was trying to push me down even more on his semi-hard member.

i did as he asked, followed his lead, but when i opened my mouth once more he had slipped his tongue inside and i tasted that spicy cinnamon tang flavor once more.

it made my head spin, whining and gripping onto his tank top that hung loosely onto his well toned body.

i sped up my grinding, pushing my butt down even more onto his lap.

i let my hands travel into his blonde hair, running my fingers through it and deepening the kiss.

i had to of been doing something right because he groaned in satisfaction when i tugged lightly on his hair.

"fucking shit—"

he broke the kiss, putting his head into the crook of my neck, closely to my ear.

"you're driving me fucking insane,"

it made me shudder hearing those words from him and feeling his warm breath on my skin.

"want to, so fucking bad, but—"

a groan now came from him. did i do something wrong?

many thoughts were running through my head, but it wasn't long until i was pushed from off his lap and onto his bed.

"i'll sleep on the couch, change your fucking shirt before sleeping on my bed."

that's all he said to me before he had left, angrily shutting the door behind him.

i put two fingers onto my lips, feeling how swollen they were.

i could still taste him on the tip of my tongue. it tingled from the sensation that it had just went through.

my only question was, what made him storm off like that?

sorry for the really late update! lack of motivation can really be a bitch sometimes :/ also, working on a shindeku story on the side and i wanna publish it just to get it out there, but like i am scared to 😭

but anywayss i hope this chapter made up for lost time? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Sorry for any mistakes i wrote this at like 11:30 at night 😅

OH about the shindeku story imma pop it right down here along with the description so y'all can get a feel for it and potentially let me know if i should continue on with the idea!

KITTEN DESCRIPTION

❝ For the last time Shinso, I'm not your kitten. ❞

It wasn't until the purple haired boy ran a hand through his hair, looking down with a sly smirk plastered across his face and dug through his black leather jacket pocket; pulling out a headband with black kitty ears on top.

❝ Not yet you aren't. ❞

In which Shinso has a crush on Izuku, one of the school's head cheerleaders, trying (any chance he can get) to win over the boy's heart.

𝐀𝐥𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Cat boys are ruining Shinso's life

__

That's the idea and description!

I just wanna make you proud PaleKittenVoid since shindeku is your otp 🥺💗

And for the rest of you that gave me feedback!! i thank you all since my libra ass can't choose between two options! 😫😂

anywayss 😅 enough of me rambling on!

as always thank you so so much for reading! 💕

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment 🥰💕

chapter 8 →