three | unknown number

i couldn't get yesterday's evening events out of my head!

it was finally friday and here i laid lazily on my bed after walking home from uraraka's house, looking up at my phone.

then a message notification popped up on my screen.

ura 🌸✨ : guess whattt!!! 🤪

izu 🌱💚 : what?

ura 🌸✨ : could you be more excited? 🥺

izu 🌱💚 : oh, sorry. whatttt?!! 😱

ura 🌸✨ : my parents are going out of town for the weekend! you know what that means?! 😏

izu 🌱💚 : uh ordering pizza and eating copious amounts of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream to drown out our feelings? 🥺

ura 🌸✨ : you're so clueless!! 😫😂 even though that does sound nice...katsuki is throwing a party! AND all his senior friends are coming! along with a few sophomores! 😏

izu 🌱💚 : your point? 😕

ura 🌸✨ : 😑 shoto will be there! and possibly his friends! oh come on, we never been to a party, especially one with alcohol! 🥳

izu 🌱💚 : birthday parties count as parties 😢 aren't we like too young to drink alcohol?? And how is it going to be snuck into your house? Katsuki isn't even 21! AND i thought he hated shoto??

ura 🌸✨ : birthday parties do not count! 😂 fake ID, duh! 😋 and our dad has a "secret" liquor cabinet. you ask so many questions! shoto and katsuki don't even talk, since i'm his sister i happened to convince him a little to invite some sophomores from our class!

uraraka's convincing method 101

to convince your brother/sister simply whine uncontrollably until they give in to you [ pro tip: roll around on the floor and start screaming, it works more effectively ] or just say you're going to tattle tell on them if you don't get your way!

izu 🌱💚 : are you sure this is a good idea? 😣

ura 🌸✨ : you're going to be at my house under my supervision! everything will be fine! 😎

i threw my phone to the side of me on my bed, groaning.

why am i the one to be dragged into situations i don't want to be in?! parties are not my thing! especially one that consists of a crush i had since junior high!

nuzzling my face deeper into my pillow i couldn't help but think about my feelings.

on one hand, i have a best friend that believes i have feelings for a jock, newsflash! i don't!

the guilt is slowly eating me up alive and the other day when i talked ( like we didn't talk he just thought i was there to have sex with his sister then continued by whispering lewd suggestions into my virgin earhole ) that was the one moment i knew this "crush" wasn't a phase it was turning into something so much deadlier!

i'm falling for my best friend's playboy of a brother, except this time the feelings are sticking! what would even make me so special than the rest of the girls ( and possibly guys ) i don't know his preference!

to put the cherry smack dab on my sundae he's 18, a full-on adult! i mean we are only one year apart in age, but he's leaving for college after he graduates! nothing between us would even last ( if anything were to even happen WHICH ITS NOT ).

"sweetie! dinner is ready!"

my mother called happily from the foot of our staircase, making me escape the conversations in my head.

"be down in a minute!"

i yelled back, pulling my head from the comfy pillow i so desperately wanted to scream my frustrated feelings into.

then my phone vibrated.

unknown number: MMS

unknown number: thought u might need this since you can't seem to keep ur eyes to urself

i think we can all guess who sent the message 😂 sorry for the cliffhanger >:))

thank you for reading! 💕

sorry for any mistakes!

have a cookie for completing the chapter! you deserve it!

◕◡◕ 🍪

— 🧡💚

don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰💕

chapter 4 →