㋡𝐨𝐧𝐞

'

  『𝙤𝙣𝙚』

『𝙤𝙣𝙚』

the school nurse was talking to you. maybe.

something about trying to get in contact with your uncle but your ears were distracted by the chatter in the hallways.

'to think that junior would go to such lengths to get his attention

'well everyone throws themselves at him. she just did it literally'

'Right?! maybe she was paid by the next team to distract him during the match point'

their gossip made you sick to your stomach. In an instant you were washed in cold sweat, an unusual yet familiar twisting in your guts.

you couldn't help but to regret the choice of going to the match even though you had enjoyed the first parts.

your fingers dwindled nervously and you looked down at them, trying to fight away the tears building in your eyes.

trying to suppress the queasy aftermath of such an embarrassing debut to the majority of the school body that had failed to realize your existence prior.

The nurse realized your distraught appearance but sensed it was better to leave you to your silence as she tried to call one more time.

'but bokuto-san is cool, right? To notice and catch her like that'

'still, if I were him. I wouldn't have caught her.....shhh..hello bokuto-san! Great game today!"

you hadn't heard a verbal response but you could imagine that he waved or nodded to them. Some nonverbal response. by the time you began to process that he was actually walking by the nurse's office you were dragged from your thoughts when there was knocking on the door.

suddenly, you felt the need to hide.

the nurse walked to the door and opened it and you glanced up in time to see two males who towered over her enter the room.

the ravenette entered first greeting you both; a white towel in his hand that he used to pat at his neck. the one with halftoned hair had a white towel around his neck and a water bottle raised to his lips also greeted the nurse.

'They're angels' you thought

'how's the hand? any swellings so far?"

'oh it was nothing. I told you nothing would come of it'.

the ace and the nurse exchanged words but you could barely process them as you were, quite literally, shitting yourself.