㋡𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

three OCs in the book:
-Isidor Sato
-uncle (not biological) // I imagine him to be like an older Tanaka
-uncle's wife // personality like any other anime aunty or like Hori from horimiya

three OCs in the book:-Isidor Sato-uncle (not biological) // I imagine him to be like an older Tanaka-uncle's wife //  personality like any other anime aunty or like Hori from horimiya

『𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻』

bokuto's words and actions weighed heavier on you than akaashi's warnings. honestly, the more you thought about the situation, the more you felt embarrassed.

you were embarrassed that you offered such a silly thing and embarrassed even more that it was rejected.

needing a breather and also something to remind you of how you acted before you met the ace, you decided that you would spend the weekend with your uncle and his wife.

the two lived in a humble home and a quiet neighborhood. a neighbourhood that you were far too familiar with since you were a child.

it offered some nostalgia even as you sat at the dining table with them but you couldn't exactly see yourself going back there to live.

there were memories in each street that you wanted to avoid.

"almost finals huh? school must be exciting right now. I hated this time of the year when i was at school" he joked with a sarcastic tone as he passed a slice of pizza to you from the other side of the table.

"you never liked any time of the year at school...you showed up two to three times a week" his wife sassed with a roll of her dark brown eyes and he cocked a brow with a mouth full of pizza.

"Huh? I showed up didn't I? and how did you know that. You were two years unde—"

so used to their playful bicker (though it was nice to hear again) you had absentmindedly zoned out the conversation as you imagined bokuto's intimidating eyes when he was looking down on you.

where he held your wrists still felt raw from the sensation though the hold wasn't tight enough to bruise you.

it was the scariest you had seen him and thought he seemed scarier than akaashi, you felt barely any fear at all towards him.

"anyways, how are you y/n?" she cut off your uncle and ignored his question as she looked at you with a smile. at this you met her eyes, finally zoning back in from your mindless nibbling on the pizza.

"Oh...I'm alright aunty" you said though there was no vigour in your voice and they both immediately picked up on the tone.

the silence that came after your answer was enough for you to know that you didn't exactly convince them.

"somehow...you sound worst than before" his blunt observation made you cringe and his wife scowled at him, giving him a light tap on his bald head.

I knew it. I can't pretend like bokuto at all.