㋡𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

But happy Valentine's Day 🫶🏽

as a Valentine's Day special I'll finally touch on why yn is so touchy when it comes to volleyball. 💕

DONT KILL ME

——

the confrontation blossomed too quickly for anyone to do anything. in a moment you retaliated, in the next you were both sitting in the principal's office.

the famed ravenette innocent student council Vice President, fuming with a red cheek and you, the second year aggressor who was now sinking in terrible regret.

akaashi didn't quite report it but you had been unlucky enough to have too many witnesses for it to go under the covers.

and they reported it.

although it was after hours, there were still some students who caught wind of the incident and you could already tell that the majority of the school body would know by morning.

somehow, even as the principal lectured you and the coach tried to petition for your cause, the only thing that dwelled on your mind was that he knew.

akaashi knew of your past in nerima ward.

but to what extent?

it worried you.

it made you feel sick.

"All I'm saying is what he said maybe earned him it. The lad must've said something to trigger her like this! She's usually docile and passiv-"

"you're saying a member of the student council would say something in any derogatory manner whatsoever to one of his juniors?"

"well why don't you ask him? If he's mature enough he'll fess up...which I would've thought he'd be" the coach retorted throwing a sharp glare to akaashi.

"Sorry Mr. Takeyuki, I muss digress. it doesn't matter the conversation, there should be no words to warrant such a physical reaction between students. Whatever keiji said makes no justification for this. At this moment the student council Vice President has blood inside his mouth. His cheek is even swollen! She should be civil enough to tell him that he offended her if that was the case. Y/N I hope you're ready to disclose to your guardians that you are being suspende-"

"That's horseshit! I shan't hear no parts of this" takeyuki flung his arms in visible annoyance and the principal in astonishment cocked a brow when the coach swore.

"I don't approve this. He instigated it" the coach continued to fume, shaking his head to himself as he paced pointed a trembling finger at akaashi.

"So would you prefer I suspend your captain coach? The preliminaries start tomorrow and I'm sure you wouldn't want him missing the game."

At this the coach took a deep breath, pinching between his brows.

"All I'm saying is, they're both young and stupid. This reaching to the principal's office is penalty enough. And they're mature enough to learn not ta cross each other anymore. Matter of fact. Why don't you ask them? How they'd like this to progress?"

Too stunned to say anything or too petrified to find any words, you sat in the seat still trembling from a temper.

who could've told him.

I nearly began to forget the whole thing myself.

"I think, sirs, we will be able to sort this through together" akaashi said then to you "right y/n?"

then again... how could I have ever forgotten

"Y/n?"

I can never fully forget