㋡𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

edited - didn't change much, just some phrasing

'𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?'

'𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝... 𝚍...𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎?'

'𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝. 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛?'

 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛?'

『𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻』

"Please wait bokuto-san , I'm sorry but I really can't—-It's impossible!" you said walking behind Bokuto to the bus stop and he walked backwards so he could face you with the straw between his lips.

he slightly quirked his brows, his cat like golden eyes took in your every action. It was clear that you were mostly panicked.

"why not?"

"I'm just a junior. I'm still an outsider to everybody"

"Pfft. They all know your name y/n. Everything is okay. And they all respect and like you"

akaashi doesn't.

"I'm just invading their space. And I'm not good with crowds" you glanced from his face to the side of the road as you continued walking.

"You'll be down on the courts with us. Isn't it less crowdy there than in the stands?" Bokuto smiled a bit and you clenched your firsts beside you when you realized each of his points were valid.

but you knew why you stopped playing. it haunted you to know you were no where near able to even be in tense situations without passing out

"I couldn't possibly manage a powerhouse like-" you began to say as you shivered at the very thought of the anxiety you would come across.

just watching them makes my stomach twist in angles it shouldn't

" But you went to nationals?" he countered as he cut you off and you set your jaws.

"that was in middle school! This is much more serious. I'll mess up"

"Messing up is legal you know" he chuckled as he turned around and it somehow frustrated you how much he was belittling your worries.

why isn't he listening?

"Bokuto-san" you said digging your heels into the ground and realizing the change in tone and that you weren't following him anymore, he also stopped.