Chapter 40

Janie is pissed. She's flat she no longer cursed to turn every full moon but she's passed she can't live in Forks anymore bevauxe she's a full on shifter like the pack. She smells like them, has their body heat. Even if she did imprint on Emmett.

Janie and Emmett are still together and going strong. They meet at the clearing that Carlisle and Sam set as neutral ground so that the couple can meet up. Norma and Janie have been staying with the Clearwater's since Sue had a spare bedroom, and Janie wanted Norma around her imprinter, Leah.

Today was graduation! Janie made it back in time to graduate. She got permission from Sam and Carlisle to cross the treaty to attend her graduation and the graduation party at the Cullens' house. Which is where she is now.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

      Emmett grabs Janie and he pulls her upstairs and he kisses her roughly and passionately

      Emmett grabs Janie and he pulls her upstairs and he kisses her roughly and passionately. "God. I miss you when you're with the pack."

"Mm," Janie hums as she rests her head on Emmett's chest as he leans against the wall beside his bedroom door. "I miss you, too."

Emmett smiles down at his shifter mate and she smiles back at him. Janie grabs Emmett's hand and they go to the kitchen to talk about the events going on in Seattle with Edward, Carlisle, and Jasper.

Janie goes into a vision and her eyes glaze over without the headache. Jasper sees and he takes a step closer while Alice goes into a vision, too, Tobias approaches her. Emmett watches his shifter mate come to and she walks out to Alice when Jacob blocks Alice.

"Move your arm, Jacob, or I'll move it for you," Janie threatens in a low tone.

Jacob moved his arm, visibly pale.

"Did you see what I saw?" Janie asks as Jasper walks over and joins them.

"I think so, yes."

"What did you see?" Bella asks.

"The decisions been made," Alice and Janie say in sync.

"That was freaking creepy," Tobias mumbles.

"What's going on?" Bella asks. "You're not going to Seattle."

"No," Alice replies.

"They're coming here" Alice and Janie say together.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

          The vampires and wolves all go to the den. Janie stands in between Edward and Jasper. Bella is sitting on the couch with Esme and Alice. Rosalie is at Dennis' house with Janie and meeting Nico, who will be a year old in August. Dennis and Tabby got a divorce and Dennis returned to Washington. Dennis quit phasing all together once the curse was lifted.

"How long?" Edward asks.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice replies.

"This could turn into a blood bath," Carlisle claims as he leans against the small dresser with some simple houseplants on it.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks.

"I didn't recognize anyone," Janie claims.

"Maybe one..." Alice says and she thinks of his Rafael

"I know how face, he's local," Edward says. "Riley Biers."

Bella tenses at the name, remembering the missing fliers her dad has.

"He didn't start this," Edward says.

"Well, whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice says as she stand beside Janie.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your visions," Carlisle says to the clairvoyant females.

"Either way," Jasper cuts in, "the army is coming... ...and there aren't enough of us to protect the town."

"Hold up," Jacob steps in, looking as if he is about to explode. "What damn army?"

Carlisle looks at Edward, who shakes his head no. Carlisle turns to Jacob, "newborns. Our kind."

"What are they after?" Embry asks curiously.

"They were passing around Bella's scent," Janie states. "A red blouse."

"They're after Bella?" Embry asks in shock. He got for than Janie sees the future like Alice.

"What the hell does this mean?" Jacob asks.

"It means an ugly fight," Carlisle replies. "With lives lost."

It's feels like a weight has fell upon them. Jacob shares a sober look with Embry, Quil, and Janie. Janie, Quil, and Embry give Jake an imperceptible nod,

"Alright," Jacob speaks up as he faces the vampires. "We're in."

"No," Bella says instantly. "You'll get yourselves killed, no way."

"I wasn't asking for permission," Jacob sneers and Janie walks over and hits up in the head. "Ow! Janie, quit being abusive!"

"Edward..." Bella gives her vampire fiancée a pleasing look.

"It means more protection for you," Edward claims, making Janie smile a little.

"Jacob..." Bella frowns.

"Do you beliebe Sam will agree.... to an understanding?" Carlisle asks.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jake replies.

"Jasper?" Carlisle looks at the empath.

"They'll give us numbers," Jasper replies. "And the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge."

"We'll need to coordinate," Carlisle claims.

"Carlisle, they'll get hurt," Bella says.

"We'll all need some training," Carlisle says. "Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has." He turns to the wolves, who are now all standing together. "You're welcome to join us."

Janie steps up before Jacob can. "Name the time and place."

Janie gives Emmett a loving kiss before she leaves with the pack. When Bella drops Jacob, Janie goes on out and she phases into her solid white wolf. Her wolf looks exactly the same, just as tall as the Quiluete wolves now. Embry, Quil, and Janie wait for Jacob in their wolf form and when Jacob comes out and phases, they had to La Push to run everything by Sam, Paul, Jared, Leah, and Seth.