Chapter 39

"You can lift the full moon curse?" Janie asks the Kings while she sits at the table with them in the throne room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You can lift the full moon curse?" Janie asks the Kings while she sits at the table with them in the throne room.

"We have done it before in Greece with a child of the moon names Yennifer," Marcus explains, his voice void of emotion but sounds very wise. "Her and her entire family could then turn at will, their body hear went up, and their wolf height grew."

"How does it work?" Janie asks.

"There is a potion that our witch could make," Caius says, his voice makes Janie tense every single time he even speaks. "It's the same creation we used on Yennifer."

"Would I only take it?"

"Yes," Aro replies. "But as it goes through your veins, it will go through the veins of your entire family line. And then your full moon curse will be lifted."

"Would you like the potion?" Marcus asks.

Janie nods. "Yes! Yes, please. Turning every month is so... painful, and torturous."

"Jane, show Ms. King to her chambers," Aro instructs. "I will send someone for you when the potion is finished."

Jane leads Janie to a room on the opposite side of the castle and locks her in. Janie moves to her bed and she texts Emmett about what's happening and to ask about Norma because she doesn't want to call them and alert the Volturi that the Cullens are in cahoots with wolves.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Felix and Demitri are the guards sent toget Janie. Felix has brown quite fond of the wolf. He watches as she walks ahead, talking Demitri's off about the little girl she adopted. Norma is seven months old right now. Felix knows that Demitri enjoys Janie because she isn't scared of the tracker, and he has a soft spot when it comes to babies.

Aro hears the talk before they come in and he looks at his brothers. None of them knew Janie had a kid. She kept Norma out of her thoughts when Aro read her. Aro smiles a little. She's smart.

"Greetings, Ms. King," Aro greets when she and Demitri walk in, Felix follows them. "We have the potion."

"Will I keep my clairvoyant abiotity?" Janie asks.

"Yes," Caius replies. "Yennifer could manipulate emotions, and she could even after the curse was lifted."

Janie nods and Marcus enters the room with a box. He walks up to Janie and opens it. There is a vile of a white potion laying on a velvet pillow. Janie looks up at Marcus through her eyelashes, and he nods his head in reassurance.

"It's okay," Marcus claims. "I made sure they did it right. Caius was no where near it."

Janie smiles a little, relieved. She grabs the vial with shaky hands. Marcus grabs her hand quickly, calming her down and she looks at him. Marcus released her hand once Janie is calm, and she removes the top of the vial and she drinks.

Almost instantly, she passes out and Felix is the one to catch her. Felix brings her to her room and he lays her down. He stands outside with Demitri while the potion fights the curse while Janie sleeps.