Chapter 20

Months later, after summer break but before school starts back, on the first of August, Janie is at the hospital. Dennis and Tabitha are having their baby boy. Janie is about to gain a baby brother. Emmett and Rosalie are here with her, waiting for Nico King to be born.

Emmett and Rose graduated shortly after the prom. Janie and Dennis had went to show support, they sat with Esme and Carlisle, who where there for - of course - Rosalie and Emmett.

Janie stands up when she see s her dad walking out with a bundle in a blue blanket.

"It's a boy!"

Janie does an excited dance and she runs over, she looks at her baby brother. Nico Ray King,

"Oh, he's adorable!" Rosalie gushes

"Oh, he's adorable!" Rosalie gushes. "Oh, I wish I could have babies."

"You can babysit," Dennis promises the vampire.

"Good enough for me," Rosalie replies as Dennis passes Nico over to Janie.

Janie looks down at her baby brother with an expression that holds nothing else but pure love. Nico coos and he begins to whimper. Dennis takes him and he brings Janie to Tabby's room. Tabitha begins to breast feed.

"You two did an amazing job," Janie says. "Nico is perfect."

"He is, isn't he?" Tabby coos. "What's Gennie having?"

"A girl," Janie replies. "Aiden called as soon as they found out."

"Congratulations to her," Tabitha coos as she begins to burp Nico. "Who all's here?"

"Emmett and Rosalie are in the waiting room," Janie says.

"Denny, go get them," Tabitha urges. "They can hold Nico."

Dennis nods and he leaves the room while Janie takes Nico when he's finished burping. She sits on the rocking chair and she rocks with him, smiling adoringly at her baby brother, ans that's when Emmett and Rosalie come back in with Dennis.

Rosalie is the first to hold him and she can't help but feel emotional. Venom that will never fall fills her eyes as she cradles the small baby.

"The other Cullens arrived, and Harry Clearwater," Dennis says. "Harry said he'd come back here later."

Tabitha nods as Emmett holds Nico. Emmett is personally terrified that he will break the baby. Janie grins as Emmett starts to get more comfy and he hands the baby back to Tabby, he and Rosalie step out. Alice, Tobias, and Jasper come in next and visit Tabitha and baby Nico and Dennis, and apparently Janie, who is refusing to leave until they bring Nico home.

At the end of the day, Harry Clearwater talks to Dennis and Tabby about Janie's shift while Janie falls asleep in the chair while Nico sleeps in his hospital bassinet.