"Namjoon, listen to me.", He said calmly.

"I know you have grown up so much that you think you don't have to share everything with us, but just know that I am always behind you. When you turn, you are gonna find me. So trust your hyung and share everything you think we should know about you. Okay?"

I felt emotional after listening him. I always wanted to talk to someone about everything I was going through but I didn't want to pressurize anyone because of me.

"Hyung, can I hug you?"

"Come here.", He opened his arms and I hugged him tightly.

Everyone saw us hugging and joined us to make it a group hug.

What did I even do to deserve such angels in my life.

We were announced on the stage and then we group hugged again.

I hope I can be in sync with the other members. I have practiced it for the longest.

After completing the performance, we went to the back stage. It felt so nice to perform for Army. They cheered so much that it made my day bright.

We went towards the dressing room huffing because of the performance. The first thing I noticed after entering the room was how Misoo was infront of the Tv seeing our performance which was being broadcasted 2 minutes late.

She was repeating our fanchant to the song Fake love when we entered our room. She was not aware how every person including BTS were looking at her amusedly while she was screaming those fan chants in front of the TV.

Everyone laughed silently and went to their respective places but I leaned on the wall and watched her. The song was over now and I could see her smile overwhelming myself.

She was still in her dream when Jimin officially decided to disturb her. He stood behind her with a 1 foot distance.

"Noona, when you can see us directly from this close, why do you have to stick near the TV. ", He said in her ear but loudly enough so that everyone could hear it.

She suddenly jumped after listening Jimin and stumbled backwards. I was going to catch her so that she doesn't fall but Jungkook beat me into it.

"Jimin hung you scared her. She was gonna fall.", Jungkook complained while making Misoo stand by holding her arms.

"W-when did you guys come in? Weren't you performing now?", She suddenly got conscious in front of us.

"We heard you scream the fanchant. Now you guess the time.", Jimin didn't stop teasing her. Everyone in the room laughed at her.

I could see how much embarrassed she felt that she was on verge of tears. She couldn't speak anything and her whole face and neck were red. I felt bad for her.

"Guys, stop. We need to get ready and go and seat in the award show. We have been nominated for four awards. Do you want to go like this to receive an award if we get any?", Knowingly I used my Leader voice. And it worked.

Everyone started pacing and started to get ready. I could see Misoo rubbing her tears and moving towards the bag where she kept our outfits.

She first went to give the outfit to jungkook so that he could go and change first. She then came near me and asked me to sit down.