Chapter 17

Kim Misoo's pov

I woke up in the morning to find my phone in my hands. I remembered yesterday night's video call and I couldn't stop blushing.

I stood up and completed my daily necessities to go to work. I never knew I could be so excited to do a job.

Life has been so unpredictable nowadays. I really can't predict what would be the next step. And that filled adrenaline in me. I am so excited to go and meet them again.

I entered the building on time and pressed the elevator button. I waited for it to come downstairs and then I entered an empty elevator.

I clicked the 7th floor as usual and waited for the door to close down. It stopped again on the 2nd floor for someone waiting for the lift.

When I saw him, I was in loss of words.

"Good Morning Sir."I bowed down profusely.

"Hmm."

Since I was standing near the lift buttons, I asked him, "Which floor Sir?"

He ignored me and came over my side to press the 6th floor. He was very close that time so I backed up and stood in the corner.

Suddenly the lift stopped abruptly in the middle of 3rd and the 4th floor.

Both of us came near the door to ask for some help when the speaker in the elevator announced that their is some technical issue and they need to wait till the repairing finishes.

He sat down on the floor while taking his phone out of his pockets.

I stood there in silence not knowing what to do when he looked at me wierdly.

"Are you gonna stand till the time this lift reopens? It would atleast take them 20-30 minutes, so sit down", he said coldly.

I thanked God for not wearing skirt today. Since I was wearing jeans, I easily sat down without any hesitation.

I took out my phone to see no network in it, so I again kept it in my bag.

It was so awkward in here. Even he kept his phone back and was just looking towards the front blankly.

Only if I could read his mind to know what he was thinking about.

"What was your name again?"

"Misoo sir."

"Okay so Misoo sir, how are you liking work here."

I got embarrassed about the sir thing but I still replied, "I really am loving working here Sir. It's my dream job."

"Which one of this is your dream job? Working as a stylist or working with us?"

"Oh because I had knowledge in styling, I am where I am today sir, so being a stylist in Bighit is a dream job for me."

"Hmm, impressive, you really know how to talk."

I really didn't know how to reply. This is the second time I am talking to him.

"How many days are you planning to work here Misoo?"

"I haven't thought about it sir"

"You have an answer for everything I question right? You don't even think what to reply before opening your mouth."

I really didn't understand if he was complementing me or not. So I thought about speaking nothing.

The room was again filled with silence.

Since I skipped my breakfast this morning, I was feeling hungry so I took out a Snickers from my pocket.

Listening to the sound of wrapper, he moved his eyes towards me.