𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬!

Start from the beginning

Ace and Deuce looked at each other, grinning ear to ear. (Name) stared at them, knowing what they're thinking...

"If that's the case, we'll lend a hand, too." Ace raised his hand.

"We'll be avenging Clover-senpai!" Deuce yelled.

"You guys seem weirdly motivated." Riddle uttered, narrowing his gaze to the two.

Happy immediately flew on Ace's head, "Oh~! Really, Ace~?" He teased.

"Shut up, cat!" Ace barked.

"Ah, I get it! You guys are aiming for the open player position, huh~?" Cater asked.

(Name) nodded at Cater with a thumbs up, causing for the exceeds to laugh...

"Hehe~..." Ace scratched the back of his head.  "Was it obvious?"

On contrast, "N-no, I wasn't thinking that! We do want revenge!" Deuce stuttered.

"Mhmm..." Pantherlily raised his eyebrow. Then he flew on Deuce's shoulder, "I don't think so, Deuce~!"

(Name) giggled on her boy exceeds. True that they do have same personalities like Ace and Deuce, since Happy and Pantherlily confessed to (Name) that they felt connections to those knuckleheads...

"Good grief. Well, I will take it into consideration if you manage to apprehend the culprit." Riddle announced.

"Alright!" The A-Deuce yelled in unison.

"Wow..." Carla uttered.

Riddle clapped his hands, signaling for the others to listen to him again, "Getting back to the topic, I think that we need to take the initiative if we're ever to catch the culprit."

"What do you have in mind, then?" Grim asked.

"For example, let's try to guess who will be the next victim so we can secretly be their bodyguard." Riddle illuminated. "We'll be able to secure the student's safety should an accident occur. At the same time, we'll be able to scope the vicinity for anyone suspicious."

"In short, its an ambush plan, right?" (Name) raised her hand.

"You're fast in understanding things, (Name)-chan~!" Cater praised.

" A student likely to be targeted? Like who?" Carla asked.

Cater pulled his phone out, "Actually, we already have plenty of ideas as to who can be potential targets among the students~!" He waved. "I already added (Name)-chan in the group chat, so I'll share it."

"Oh... So that's what I got a notification yesterday..." (Name) whispered to herself.

"So go check the group album out, 'kay?" Cater smiled.

A 'ting' sound was heard on Ace, Deuce, and (Name)'s phone. In instinct, they all took their phone out...

"Diamond-senpai... This is some great information..." Deuce commented.

"This is a lot..." (Name) uttered.

"Of course~♪!" Cater grinned, patting (Name)'s head. "Alright, shall we go check up on the potential targets~?"

"OFF WE GO~!!!" The boy cats exclaimed.

[𝐏𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭]

"First up, we've got Pomefiore Dorm." Cater announced. "After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year Rook Hunt."

"Golden bobbed hair and a hat are his trademarks." (Name) continued, also looking at the info in her phone.

"Rook-senpai is a very capable player who was vital to the competition in last year's tournament." Riddle commented. "But he is a little bit... Strange, should I say?"