Another Dream

🐍𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭: [ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 ]🐍

☁ [𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞] ☁

(Name) was awoken by the cold temperature and the itchy sand. She was somewhere in a desert, where she saw two horses with two men as well. She hid behind a large sandhill, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation...

     "You are late," the man with a majestic appearance, yet his looks are still at the lower-ranking, hissed at the lowly creature in front of him. He is the Sorcerer of Sand in the Main Street, the infamous person who grounded the dorm of Scarabia.

     The man in front of him touched his forehead, "A thousand apologies, oh, patient one." He bowed as an apology.

     The Sorcerer of Sand doesn't seem to care if he's late or not, "You have it then?" He asked, almost impatiently.

     The civilian merely placed his hand inside his coat, "I have to slit a few throats, but I got it," he showed half of a flying bug. The Sorcerer of Sand offered his hand, but this civilian made a No-No motion. "Ah~, ah~, ah~... The treasure?"

     But, before he could've got the treasure, the pet of the Sorcerer of Sand took it. Giving them half of a bug to the Sorcerer of Sand, he told the civilian, "Trust me, my pungent friend. You'll get what's coming to you." He assured us he took the other half from his clothes.

     "What's coming to you! Ah!" The parrot of the Sorcerer of Sand repeated.

As soon as the bug reunited, it scared the horse of the Sorcerer of Sand. (Name) also found herself riding a tiger, who she found is nice to her and her only. This might be the spirit animal for today's dream. The tiger sprint as fast as he could, following the horses of the men...

The bug suddenly made a circled motion on a sandhill as it dematerializes back into half, but both halves of the bug made an eye on the sandhill. It soon rumbled like an earthquake was happening as the horses of the men backed away from fear. The sandhill suddenly turned into a giant tiger's head with its mouth wide open for someone brave enough to enter the cave of wonders...

     "What is that?" She asked the tiger, but the tiger only licked her cheek. "Silly tiger."

     "At last, after all my years of searching... The Cave of Wonders," the Sorcerer of Sand declared as he gazed at the giant tiger's head.