The Horror of those 'days'│ft. True Prince

[Explanation about the title: This isn't the actual gore scene or corpse seeing like that shit. Instead, I used this as a form of a metaphor, basically it have a real word. One word is the answer. Have a little guess and right in this comment! No cheating, (Name)-san!]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "OH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! We finally got him!" Ace exclaimed.

     "Yay!!!" Grim cheered.

     "At last..." (Name) panted, she used to much magic for the whole day and she almost fainted again.

Thankfully, Gemini, who copied her, caught her in time. Gemini senses if her Mistress weakens or getting sick, so it's automatic for them to do anything to save the girl. Lucy was the reason why they were freed from the grasp of 'Angel' or Sorano. Lucy loves her celestial spirits, that was inherited by (Name), so Gemini was touched by Lucy's love...

     "Ahh... AHH!!!" Eliza yelled in horror, not seeing the ring that'll send her to the other world, but seeing Chubby wounded made her heart stop beating [does she even have a heart?].

     "There's no more servant ghost that still have the will to fight." Riddle stated. "Looks like we have to put the ring on her finger."

     "Let's get this done before she goes rampage!" Epel uttered.

     "... You can't..." Eliza backed away from them. They thought she was running away, but Eliza was backing away to approached Chubby cautiously.

     "Wait! She's saying something!" (Name) stopped Ace.

     "Right! Any last words? Any parting loving words to your darling, Idia-senpa--?!"

      But what Eliza yelled when she cut Ace made the whole cafeteria gasped in surprise, "CHUBBY!!!"

     "EH?!" Everyone look surprised.

Eliza ran to the wounded Chubby, who's now already disappearing. From toe to head, Eliza's eyes started to tear and she took Chubby's hand. Kneeling beside her best friend, Chubby couldn't help, but cry a bit...

     "Chubby... Why did you do this? Oh..." Eliza asked, her eyes filled with sadness. "Look at you, all beaten and bruised from protecting me from these villains..."

     "V-Villains?! There's no way you're saying it was us that was bad!" Ace argued, practically ruining the moment.

     (Name) smacked the back of his head, "You're such a boomer..." She stated. "I'm watching a good K-Drama moment~..."

     "K-what, (Name)?"

     "Nevermind..."

Rook, who's beside (Name), was puzzled. He knew that something is very fishy to this girl and he was gonna break those walls which she built in order to hide her true identity...

     "Please don't be sad, Your Highness." Chubby favored. "Your smile makes me happy everytime you do it."

     Then Eliza looked on his body, "Chubby, why is your body... Disappearing?"

     "One way or another, I used all my magic from fighting earlier." Chubby retorted. "Your Highness, I only have one wish... 'Please don't stop smiling'. From the very bottom of my heart, I want you to fulfill your wish, your happiness."

(Name) is in the verge of crying on this dramatic scene, while Ace is giving her handkerchief. Is (Name) really that aggressive? Or she ate something weird yesterday?

     "Live a long, happy life with your 'Ideal Prince'." Chubby finished as his figure turned into a transparent.

     "No... No! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Eliza pleaded. "You've always cheered me on so kindly, and chased my dreams with me no matter how hard it was. I need you here with me!"