* Lucy's Secret Diary #2

~ (Name)'s life ~

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Subject: (Name)'s life progress

- #1 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXX

(Name)'s Age: 0 year old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The day (Name) came in my life, was truly enchanting. Her big, curious (E/C) eyes are screaming in joy. Her small strand of (H/C) hair wiggled, which made me giggle. Her (S/C) skin glowed from the darkness. Even she's the futile son's daughter, I wouldn't care if she's a 'different' kind like me...

     "What are you gonna name her, my son?" I asked.

    "(Name), Mom." He replied, caressing the cheek of the new Heartfilia. "(Name) Layla Emerald L.F. Heartfilia."

     "Seems that you used your grandmother's name." I joked. "(Name), indeed, is a very beautiful gem."

     "Love..." A weak voice called. Oh... It was the wife of my son. "Where's our daughter?"

My son gave (Name) to his wife, widening her eyes because she was like the same replica as hers. But also got some looks from her father, of course. Seeing (Name) make me want to protect even if it means my life in line. If 'he' didn't made that stupid prophecy, my granddaughter wouldn't be in danger for the future...

     "Lucy, you're in deep thinking..."

     "Gah!" It was just the mother of (Name)'s mother. "It's only you."

     "I'm really sorry if I startled you, but is Hannah and her new-born daughter, ok?" She asked.

Hannah Margaret Tākoizu L.F.- Heartfilia, that's (Name)'s mother. My son? Deckard Heartfilia... I know it's weird since it's supposed to be the father's last name, but... It was quite a long story...

     "Mother Lucy?" Hannah called.

     "Yes, dear?" I asked.

     "Isn't (Name) beautiful?" She replied.

     I giggled, "Of course, she is."

Like me and her mother, Hannah is also a celestial wizard. Deckard also had my 10 celestial spirit keys and a very powerful magic, but he inherited to his father. There's no wonder (Name) is also a celestial wizard...

- #2 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXX

(Name)'s Age: 1 year old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

     "Find them!" I yelled.

     "Hannah! Deckard!" The mother of Hannah yelled. "(Name)! Hannah! Deckard! Where are you?!"

(Name), Hannah, and Deckard haven't showed up in the castle. I knew something's wrong and it's (Name)'s birthday, so why would the forgot it? Then when I and Hannah's grandmother got to the train station where Deckard told us they used to the castle, the most terrifying scene is what we saw...

     "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Me and Hannah's mother yelled.

Multiple dead bodies, the train has also crashed, and blood. Our people heard us scream, so they came where we are and they also saw it...

     "FIND THEM! I NEED THEM ALIVE!" I ordered.

I went to the very last cabin. It was a bit scratched and the door is widely open, I peeked inside and heard... A baby's cry? NO! It wasn't just any normal cry of a baby, it's (NAME)'S!!!!

     "(Name)!" I felt relief as I saw the baby.

She was crying and her right eye is bleeding. I checked the wound and analyzed that this was the work of a magic bullet. Immediately gauging the wound, I looked around...

    "Hannah! Hannah!" The mother of Hannah yelled as she entered the cabin.

Deckard and Hannah was dead... Until the very end, they protected their child...

     "HANNAH!!!!!"

     "I'm sorry... Queen Hisui..."

- #3 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXX

(Name)'s Age: 5 years old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

     "I'm very sorry, Lucy! I didn't protect her!" The mother of Hannah, Hisui, yelled.

(Name) was in a hospital bed. Her head covered with a white gauge and unconscious. Queen Hisui explained that she fall into a cliff, hitting her head. They found her with an oozing blood on her forehead. 2nd degree bruises are the other injuries. The doctor said that she may have memory lost and have a 5 month coma...

     "It's not your fault, ok." I assured, hugging her.

     "If I told her in the very first place, then she didn't hit her head!"

There are many reasons why (Name) can't die unjustly... Not just because she's the next ruler of the country, Fiore, nor being the Next Mistress of the Household, the Heartfilia Konzem, there's one more thing...

     "From now on, Lucy, I'm giving the authority of (Name)'s legal proxy to you." Hisui declared all of the sudden.

     "B-But she's the Crown Princess, right?" I stated. "Her status because of you is much higher than her status because of me!" I argued.

     "No." She firmly affirmed. "You're much powerful than me, so I entrust (Name) to you."

Then I'll do anything for her...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Ooh~! Queen Hisui is your other grandmother, huh?

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ルーシィ・ハートフィリア