Prologue 3-e: This is just the beginning

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "Haaaaaah... Expulsion rescinded... I'm beat." Deuce yawned as he stretched his arms.

     "I still can't believe you're from another world, (Name)!" Ace uttered.

     (Name) snickered, "Eh, well, you ask what is the tattoo..."

     "La lala~ I start as a student of Night Raven College tomorrow! I'm gonna leave you all in the dust and take the top spot!" Grim jumped in the air.

     "Don't be so cocky, Grim..." Happy nudged his shoulder.

     "Yeah, he talk big for someone who is only one-fourth a full student." Ace agreed. "Anyway, it's fine." He added.

     "Wow. I'm happy Ace didn't rant for more~!" (Name) chuckled while giving Ace the wiggle eyebrows. "What a tiring day."

     "We're classmates tomorrow, Carla, Happy, Lily, Grim." Deuce smiled at the exceeds and Grim.

     "Once again, nice to meet you!" Happy smiled at the boys.

     "Saying that again is really embarrassing, will you stop?" Ace remarked.

     "Pff, that's true. Even if we don't want to, we're going to see each other every day." Deuce shook his head.

     "At least we had knowing faces that we can hang out, so its an advantage!" (Name) cheered, picking Pantherlily up.

     "I'm even in Heartslabyul with this jerk." Deuce pouted as he looked at Ace.

     "Thinking about seeing your serious mug every day, no thanks." Ace crossed his arms, glaring at Deuce.

     "This two won't have a chance to get along that well..." (Name) sweatdropped, taking Happy from the ground, too.

     "That's my line, truant Ace." Deuce glared back.

     "Sure, sure. Almost-expelled-crybaby Deuce." Ace looked away, averting his gaze to (Name). "See you tomorrow, Prefect (Name)~!" He winked.

     "Bye, (Name)." Deuce waved.

     "They might actually make a good combo." Grim commented. " They're the 'fight because they're so close' type."

     (Name) chuckled, "I'll believe that."

     "Let's go back to our dorm now! Me and the exceeds are gonna start are freshmen year tomorrow!" Grim skipped their way to the dorm.

     "Hm..." (Name) noticed Carla is quiet. "Carla?"

     "This is just the beginning..."

     "Did you say something, Carla?" (Name) asked once again.

     Carla looked up, "No, I'm tired." She fake her yawn.

     (Name) blink a few times, "O-Okay... If you say so..."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Status: Edited

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(名前)ハートフィリア