Plan C

The chick Idia and baby Idia really looks adorable~! My eyes are blessed!!! AH~! Please kill me, I'm  already blessed by the cuteness

The chick Idia and baby Idia really looks adorable~! My eyes are blessed!!! AH~! Please kill me, I'm  already blessed by the cuteness... (lmfao jk... I still need to finish this story)

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "Will she be ok?"

     "Headmaster, how is (Name)?"

     "Please, Headmaster! Let us see her!"

     "(Name)-san... Be safe..."

     " Princesse Cendrillion ..."

(Name) was sent to the other Professor's care, due to her anemia, her emotions triggered the fainting. Professor Vargas carried her all the way to the infirmary and leaves the boys...

     "Now that Heartfilia is now out, we need to get Shroud!" Crowley declared.

     "There's no time left until twelve." Riddle stated, looking at his watch. "We must succeed the proposal as soon as possible!"

     "The only dorm leaders left is Malleus-senpai, me, and Riddle. Since Azul, Vil, and Leona had failed and (Name)-chan just fainted." Kalim uttered.

     "We have reached this condition..." Crowley whispered.

     "Excuse me."

They all turned on the voice. A girl with pink hair and blue eyes, wearing a maid dress or what we call as 'Virgo'...

     "Since Young Princess can't help you, I'll be the one substituting for her. I'm Virgo, one of her celestial spirits." Virgo bowed.

     "Then, Virgo-san, can I have a favor?" Crowley asked.

     "Anything for our 'Princess'." She curtsied.

     "GATHER ALL THE REMAINING GROOM CANDIDATES!!!" The Headmaster exclaimed.

~ 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 ~

     "Huh? You want me to go to propose to the ghost bride because Leona and Jack have got caught?" Ruggie asked.

     "Yes, Sir Ruggie." Virgo replied. "It's fine if you say no."

     "Of course, I won't go!" He made an 'X' sign. "Leona could come back by himself, I don't want to work without getting paid."

~ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 ~

     "No, I won't go." Jamil also denied. "Kalim can't go, too."

     "BUT JAMIL~!!!" Kalim cried, hugging the leg of Jamil.

     "If something happened to Kalim, my family won't let me go off the hook." The vice-dorm prefect explained. "Even if I agreed to go, Kalim will definitely follow me while saying 'It's looks fun!' "