Deuce and (Name) VS Idia

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

(2 days after Idia's Dread)

(Name)'s hair was now adorned with the 'Starry Headband' like Deuce's and Trey's moon-designed headband, but hers was filled with stars. The 12 zodiacs are her pendant on her necklace and bracelet. The dress was almost finished and guess who's the one who's making it... Hm?

     "... How's that, Trey-senpai and Carla-san?" Deuce panted while asking.

     "Each step of the dance has to start to look good," that's the good news. "Yet, you're still off on the timing." Trey retorted.

      "We have to synchronize the drum beating, the flute's tune, and your breathing altogether," Carla added. "(Name)'s playing is quite good than yesterday, but you're going too fast."

     "Ah... Alright!!!" (Name) and Deuce said in unison.

     Trey smiled at his juniors, giving Deuce and (Name) head-pats, "Well, Idia, will you please play for us again?" He favored.

     "... Eh? You guys still going?" Idia questioned.

     "Well, we only have limited practice, so... We might as well use it wisely," Trey chuckled nervously.

     "If you would!" Deuce pleaded.

     Idia sighed, "Getting picked up for the taiko is just luck, good thing though..." He said as he pulled his rhythm app. "No matter how perfect my beat is, we have to do it over and over so you can match it... I have other things to do you know..."

     (Name) chuckled, making the boys looked at her, "Oh really~? If I remember correctly, you're only playing Danganronpa: Killing Harmony after school, right?"

     "How... How did (Name)-Nee-chan knew?" Ortho asked in bewilderment and curiosity.

     (Name) pulled out her phone, "It seems that you don't know how to secure your computer, Idia-senpai~!" She showed her phone that showed Idia's username in Danganronpa: Killing Harmony. "I like Kokichi Uma, by the way. I might be a simp for him."

     "Tch!" Idia clicked his tongue, cleaning any hacks and viruses on his computer. "... Do you even need me every time? It's not very valuable for me, right? Maybe playing the same recorded version would make it easier."

     "Gh..." Deuce gritted his teeth at his surprised state.

     "Horrible as always," the boy exceeds and Grim murmured.

     "You're doing more than enough, Deuce. Don't worry about it," Trey assured.

     "You're making steady progress!" Happy cheered for Deuce.

     "And, you're also getting better bit by bit!" Lector praised Deuce.

      "Thanks, guys..." The blueberry-head caressed the two exceed heads. "Your encouraging words help my self-confidence to strengthen."