Prologue 1-b: Break the Solemnity

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" A cherry-haired man with light ocean eyes asked. "Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." He threatened.

     "...Uuuggh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." A man with emerald eyes with his lion ears peeking from the robe he is wearing. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." He ordered.

     "To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest." A man with glasses and a beauty mark right under his lips. "As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability." He added, enthusiastically.

     "By the way, where did the Dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." A beautiful man asked his fellow dorm leaders.

     "Abandoning his post..." A floating tablet groaned in annoyance.

     "Did he get a stomachache or something?" A man with tan skin and bloodshot red eyes asked.

Then the doors suddenly opened and revealed Crowley, along with the Heartfilia and Grim. (Name) looked around and scrunched her face...

     'Is this an all-boys school?' She asked, finding some girls around the corner.

All eyes were on hers and Crowley (and Grim, of course... Don't forget him...), which luckily she hide her face through the hoodie's robe. 'Ok, I'm grateful for this robe hoodie... I'm just curious who changed me...'

     "Not at all!" Crowley yelled.

     "Ah, he's here..." The cherry-haired mumbled, but clear enough to hear.

     "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find him!" He pushed (Name) in front. "You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror."

     "Mghgmh!!!"

The young Heartfilia slowly walked to the 'Dark Mirror', avoiding eye contact with anyone...

State thy name...

(Name) flinched at the voice, but she managed to say her name. "I-I'm (Name) Heartfilia..."

The shape of thy soul is...

The mask of the mirror frowned...

............

...........

I do not know.

Almost everyone gasped at the declamation of the Dark Mirror itself...

       "Come again?" Crowley asked as he rushed to the side of (Name).

I sense not a spark of magic from this one.

The color, shape, all are nothing.

Therefore, they are suited to no dormitory!

The crowd suddenly whispered to each other and (Name) just shrugged. She ISN'T a magician because she is a wizard...

     "An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic!" Crowley panicked. He subconsciously let Grim go. "In 100 years, there has not been once been a mistake in student selection. So why in the world..."