Now or never

So, I will try and post a new part every MONDAY and FRIDAY. But anywho let me know how you like this story❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and was just beyond tired. I barely got any sleep last night, I was up all night scared and worried about seeing my father for the first time in years.
    Me and my mother moved to NYC while he stayed in California with my sister Carrie and her mother.

My dad says he can't wait for me to arrive. Told me he's already got me a car, he's got my room set up and he turned the pool house into a music room for me, Carrie can use if she needs.
     Carrie has a little group called "Dirty candy". I've seen their videos on the internet, it sounds like to much music, autotune and the color with the wigs doesn't suit her well at all.

I prefer being a solo artist. I try not to use many instruments that overpower my talent. I learned that a lot of noise can distract people from the main part. Your voice.
     I'm the type of person who speaks through her music. All my lyrics are from my heart and all my true feelings. When I'm sad, I'll write a sad song. When I'm happy I'll write a up beat song. I also match my clothes to whatever my songs about. Let's say it's about fire, I'll wear something red.

I take my career in music very serous. It's my passion. It's the one thing I love to do and never wanna stop doing. It's like, when I'm in my room writing, I'm in my own little bubble. And when I'm singing, It's like everything in the world stops and everything is silent besides my voice. I feel like I'm doing something right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lydia baby, wake up. You have to leave for the airport in 30 minutes" my mom yells from all the way downstairs. I get up and out of bed, I change into something comfy. A black shirt with grey sweats and some black vans, with my hair in a ponytail.

I got downstairs and my mom is waiting for me at the front door, when I get closer I notice her having tears in her eyes " Mom? Why are you crying" I asked. she stands there and wipes her face.

I know she doesn't want me to go. But I am 16 and need to start thinking about my future and what I wanna do with my life.
     "Your mother is emotional that's all. My babies going to move 2,000 miles away from me" I walk closer to her and just hug her.
     "I am only a call away, I'm not leaving for good. Once I get something going for me I'll come back. I promise"

We kept hugging. She didn't want to let go. I was fighting the tears. I can't cry right now. This is a good thing I am doing. I am trying to go somewhere in my life. I won't give up on my dream.
     She kisses my head and backed away from me, as she wipes her tears one last time " okay, your bag is in the car. Let's go."
     She gives me a faint smile. We lock the house up and drive to the airport.

We arrive at the airport. "Bye mom" I say as I was getting out the car.
     "Call me for anything sweetheart, even if it something crazy." she smiles at me fighting her tears.
     I grab my bag out of the backseat "I love you" I say with a warming smile
     She smiled back "I love you to baby" she says right before I slam the door shut.

I walked into the airport and everything just hit me. I am moving to Hollywood. To become a singer, and live with my sister and my dad whom I'm only had a internet relationship with.
     After about a hour of waiting at the airport I can finally get on the plane. I get on the plane and get comfy in my seat. I pull out my song book and put in headphones. I have a 7 hour flight ahead of me. Time for me to start working on new music. To become a better everything. New Era here I come.

My PhantomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara