I shot her a glare and she rolled her eyes, walking away with a few drinks in her hand. This just left Malfoy and I, standing side by side."You brought Parkinson? I didn't think you guys were dating or anything," I asked, breaking the silence.

"Fuck off, Scott!" He spat, walking away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, his sudden change in his mood caught me off guard, "What's your deal?

He looked at me before he burst into laughter, "What's my deal? Why the fuck are you here with Potter?" I stared at him, shocked. He can't possibly be jealous of the fact that I'm here with Harry, look who he's with.

"I don't see how it's any of your business who I'm with, Malfoy. Besides, why are you here with Pan- Parkinson?" I spat, glaring at him. He scoffed before he began rubbing his temples, "Just leave me alone. Go have fun with your date, blood traitor."

I don't know why his words hurt me, they never hurt me. I'm never affected by his words because if he sees me as a blood traitor for being a decent human being and accepting everyone then I'm proud to be one in his eyes.

I took a deep breath before I shoved past him and walked over to Ron and Harry. "Where're the drinks?" Ron asked, looking furious. "I don't fucking know, go get them yourself," I snapped, causing him to jump in his seat.

I saw Hermione and Viktor come up to us, looking all bubbly and happy, "Coraline! There you are," she giggled. Viktor excused himself as he went to the dancefloor with his mates considering he doesn't know the rest of us that well.

"Hermione! Come on," I yelled over the music, dragging her back onto the dance floor. I was not in the mood for two sulking boys nor was I in the mood to let Malfoy see me in a pissed off mood.

"What's wrong?" She asked as we jumped around, clearly sensing something. "Nothing, I just wanted to dance with you," I chuckled. 

We danced around for a little while longer, Viktor eventually joining us. After a solid ten minutes, Hermione literally fell into my arms, her feet getting too tired. "I vill take her," Viktor said, pulling her arm around his shoulder and taking her by Harry and Ron.

I excused myself as I needed a breather and headed outside. I walked down the corridors and I could hear faint crying in the courtyard so I decided to go see who it is.

Walking outside I hug myself as I dig my heels in the snow, "Hello?" I walked past a few people casually making out and I could see someone sitting on the wall, in the archway of our school, hugging themselves.

"Aiden?" As I walk closer I can see Aiden, tears strolling down his face. He looked up at me in a frightened way, as if he's embarrassed, "Go away!" He practically yelled.

I walk up to him and sit on the wall opposite him, "What's wrong?" He shot me a glare as he wiped away some tears, "Aiden, please. I'm not going to do anything." He looked so hurt and I felt bad for him, I've never seen a Slytherin show any sort of emotions in public so this was definitely a first. 

"I'm not going to talk to a Gryffindor, Scott. You might as well go," he sniffed, leaning his head onto his knees. "Aiden, I might be a Gryffindor but I'm not going to judge you, I'm genuinely concerned," I said, putting a hand on his arm.

He looked up, his bloodshot eyes staring at me before he choked out, "My girlfriend cheated on me." As I parted my lips to say something, he said, "With my fucking best mate." 

I stared at him, wondering if he's going to break down but he didn't, "You loved her?" I asked and he nodded, staring into the snow that laid on the ground whilst a tear strolled down his face. I took in a deep breath before I jumped down and walked towards him.

He looked at me all confused but I wrapped my arms around him before he could say anything. Not breaking the hug he says, "What are you doing?" I hugged him tighter, "Thought you might need this. Something from a friend."

What surprised me the most was how he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back tighter. It was clear to me no one really showed this sort of emotions in Slytherin. A smile appeared on my face as I let go of our hug, "I don't know who they are but I promise they aren't worth your time, Aiden." He gave me a small nod.

We talked for a little while longer, I let him rant to me about everything. He's a decent guy with a broken history, that's what made my heart ache. His girlfriend was his anchor, she got him through life and stopped him doing from doing shit and this just made me want to find this girl fast.

"Why are you in Slytherin colours?" He chuckled, raising a brow at me. "My uh grandmother's," I lied. He examined my dress a little longer before his eyes widened, "Wait, I've seen someone wear this before. I forgot her name, shit. Fi something uhh..." he began.

I started to panic slightly until I heard my name from across the courtyard. I turned to see Harry, "It's freezing Coraline, come inside. Leo's looking for you," he yelled and I grabbed Aiden and dragged him towards Harry with me.

AN: Hmm...I wonder why Leo wants to speak with Coraline.

Aiden is based on someone very close to me, hence why I didn't make him into a typical Slytherin. The person I know is a softie whom I love dearly.

I'll upload part two in an hour or so :)) Thanks for reading lovelies don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions.