Chapter twelve.

Lynn softly opens her eyes as the new day was already in view.

Unlike her world, she could hear the beautiful chirping of various birds that sang in the sky or on her window set as if telling her to wake up.

She sits up and stretches her body making sure a nice crack/pop was heard before letting out a satisfied sigh.

She gets up from bed and shivers as her feet touched the cold floor.

"Brr what I would give to have slippers on."

She would have asked Atem to provide her with some but she didn't want to be a bother to him.. so for his sake, she wasn't going to ask.

Little did she know...Atem was more than ready to give her the world.

Knock knock.....

Lynn faces the door.

"Come in."

Then a servant came in with a small pile of neatly arranged clothing's.

She bows.

"Good morning Miss Lynn. The Pharaoh assigned me to get you read for the day. "

Lynn blinked.

"Er...okay... Thank you."

The servant looked surprised. Maybe it's because no one has ever thanked her before.

She bows again and walks to the bathroom to get the place set for use.. leaving a dumbfounded Lynn behind.

She was still shocked about someone bowing to her. She wasn't even royalty.

Anyway.. now it's not the time to think about that.

The servant came back and bows again.

"The bathroom is ready for you Miss Lynn."

She nodded.......and then noticed...that the servant wasn't budging or making a move to leave.........wait...is she planning on bathing her....

Heck to the no.

"Alright...you may leave. I can take it from here. Thank you."

The servant seem hesitant to move but left the place for her.

Lynn sighed... No way was she letting another see her body..

The thought made her shiver to the bone. Being royalty must be a no joke matter.

⛅🌤️⛅🌤️⛅🌤️⛅🌤️⛅🌤️⛅🌤️⛅🌤️

Lynn walked out of her room towards the throne room. She wasn't feeling hungry at all and didn't see the need for eating that morning..

As she walked by, guards and servants around bowed as she moved.

Lynn wasn't to sure of what was going on or how to react, so she let out a wave to them with a smile.

It surprised them but they smiled back at her.

Soon, Lynn noticed that she was lost. She couldn't remember where the throne room was. Maybe she shouldn't have told the servant girl to leave before.

She sighed.

Then she noticed a guard not to far from her.

"Oh excuse me....good sir.. good morning"

The guard was bewildered about the polite manner of how she addressed him by calling him sir.

"Good morning to you Miss..."

"Please call me Lynn.."

"Yes Miss Lynn"

Well he was taught to show respect, best not try and offend him.