Chapter one.

Lynn Gemstone paid total attention in class as her History teacher was telling them the history of Ancient Egypt.

The over smart beauty goddess was always a lover of Egypt mythology

(Same as me.)

When other students would be gossiping, chatting, texting with their phones and even sleeping...she would pay total attention in class.

For a better detail of Lynn gemstone.

She's a girl of lovely dark skin, black hair and blue eyes.. Rosy plump but natural pink lips and a shape that I swear every girl in her school would kill to have.

The age was 18 years and soon 19 in a few months.

She was in her final year of graduation and get this...she's the youngest student in the entire final year set. Other students would be at least 22 or 23 years old.!!!

Not only did she have brawns but brains too.

Lynn had a strong reputation in her school.

She's a knowledge power machine..She always gets the best grade in school..so great her principal would brag about her to others schools.

There was a time when she wanted to switch school and the principal literally BEGGED her not to go....

She was literally the pride of every professor in her school.

She gained many admirers and also many haters..

The most annoying of them all was Alexis Marshall..

The richest girl in school and also the most annoying. Sure she was beautiful with her blonde hair and green air..

Alexis would always bully Lynn....But it seems Karma was Lynn's brother or something because something bad always happen to Alexis whenever she harms Lynn..

Its obvious.. She was head and heels jealous of Lynn..

Back to the story.

"Okay class.. We will be heading to the sites where our archeologist Miss Daring will continue with this lesson of ancient Egypt." Their history teacher spoke.

The class groaned knowing that there would be a lot of work to be done..

Meanwhile Lynn was so excited she almost couldn't hold herself..

It was her dream to meet the famous archeologist ....Miss Diana Daring...and she really was gonna see her!!!

The teacher chuckled.

"Now now..Lynn..I know your excited but please don't jump on her when you see her.." He teased.

Lynn playfully pouts as the class laughed.. Not at her but how the teacher spoke to her..

Whatever she just couldn't wait..

Soon the bell rang signalling it was time to go to the sites.

Lynn quickly got ready..

Getting up and was about to leave the class when a shove was on her causing her to fall.

Lynn groaned.. Knowing who it was already..

"Well..well..well..look who fell to bow at my feet.." And annoying voice was heard.

Lynn slowly got up and faces her worst enemy..Alexis Marshall..along with her companions.. Lizzy and Lucy Lockwood. They were twins but there was a difference. Lizzy had pale white eyes while Lucy had red blood ones..

Lucy and Lizzy laughed at Alexis's joke.

The students around..just couldn't stand the annoying presence of those three.. What was their problem?!