Chapter fourteen.

"Oh Right! Lynn I want to show you my favorite place. You will love it."

Lynn mentally gulped. They had been away from the palace for a while now. She was sure that the others would know about their absence.

"Are you sure it's wise? It's almost sun down. The others will worry."

Atem grins, childishly pulling her. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I told you before I will take responsibility for this."

"But...". " Come on now. We mustn't waste time. Where I want to show you is more beautiful at sun down."

Lynn frowns a bit for had been having a very strong nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen.

The new ring she had on had been tingling and she doesn't know why? Was it a warning? She wouldn't know.

Lynn watched with a worried smile as she watches Atem buy a beautiful white stallion horse. The majestic creature was all saddled up and ready to go.

Atem smiles as he reached his hand to Lynn to grab hold. He seen very much excited to show her this place.

Her conscience kept telling her NO!!!..............but seeing him smile like this. It was like a child in Christmas morning. She didn't want to hurt his feeling. With a mentally defeated sigh.

She moves her hand for Atem to hold and he gently pulled her on with him. Both parties blushed at the closeness of themselves.

Atem cleared his throat. " H..hold on tight."

With a fling of the reins.. the stallion let out a loud neigh before running off like the wind.

                         TIME SKIPS
"Whoaaaaaa........." Lynn gasped breathleassly.

Right in front of her was a beautiful sun down along with the Great Nile. It was beautiful. Atem and Lynn got down from the horse while it began to have a graze on.

Lynn was completely mersmorized by the enchanting beauty right in front of her. She had seen this pictures and books but.....never in real life. It was a dream come true.

"Do you like it.?" Atem asked hopefully with a smile on his face as they both sat on the warm sand.

"It's lovely.". " Was it worth coming here to see?"

She nods. Atem's smile grew wider. And they both enjoyed the view.

Now, a few minutes had past. The silence between them was okay.. well to Lynn it was but to the young man....it wasn't.

He had been debating in his head whether he should confess properly now. The moment was so romantic and perfect. The atmosphere was lovely...and the most beautiful girl he had ever looked up is right beside him.

So why was he having difficulty confessing to her.?

"Em........tem.......Atem?.... Hey Atem!!" Lynn called out.

Atem snapped out of his train of thoughts. "Huh what......?"

"Are you alright? I had been calling for a while now. And are you okay? You face is red."

Atem's blush increased. "No no. I'm okay."

"Are you sure. Your not getting sick are you?" She asked with worry.

"No I can assure you Lynn. I'm okay. So what were you saying ?"

"I said it's time to go back now. " She answers as she got up, dusted her clothing's and made way to the horse that seem to be done grazing.